ForumsThe Tavern[REQ]Today is the day!

257 48199
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Here we are. Two months later.

60 days ago, our good friend and neighbor R2 asked his sweetheart Aggs to become his wife. To join him in a life of happiness. To bring each other the companionship, love, and joy of marriage.

I would like to welcome you all here today, for Armor Games first wedding. Please help yourself to the refreshments. The ceremony will begin shortly...

• 257 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Can I speak for her?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Anyone that is (in any way - same family, same gender, same number of brains, etc.) relative of her.

It will be better if she will give the blessings, but any way is good enough for me. Im a liberal priest.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Can I speak for her?

Why would you do that?
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Its an "Danielo style" wedding. Deal with it Charlotte.

Anyone will speak for aggs and therefor save her from getting into Oblivion (I mean elder scrolls oblivion. Dealing with dremoras and so).

Aggs, speak now or remaine silence.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I'm getting a feeling that this thread should be locked and that this is never going to happen... EVER.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

She emailed me again, she says she will be a little late and that you should expect an answer tomorrow, she also said(again) that she will be using another account for a surprise.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

No one asked your opinion Gandalf the slightly dark!
This wedding is going to happen. And we will make it a "Peruan" one if necessery (wher both the bride and the groom are not at the wedding place).

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

@GandalftheGrey666

Why would that happen?

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

This wedding is going to happen.

There is a parallel universe where this wedding is going... Oh... Sorry, wrong thread.

Peruan

How about a "Soviet" wedding where this isn't going to happen?
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

How about a "fanfic shipping" wedding of Gandalf and an orcish girl named meatball?! (I was looking for some real wierd LoTR fanfic but found myself in the dark area of the internet. There are sick peoples out there).

Aggs will show you. She will come to the wedding.

Want to make a friendly bet?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Aggs is coming. I'll trust R2 on this one all da way. Wont hear a word from me about her not showing up.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

She's gonna say no. By suprisement.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

But if she will say no, she wont recive the wedding gifts WE BOUGHT HER.

aggazaggafooshoo
aggazaggafooshoo
2 posts
Nomad

Agh finally escaped that family and on the computer. Storm doesn't know I'm on so lets get this started.

May you never get killed by my sister. May you live in peace with your robotic self. And may you live on for eternity.(it may not be good but I'm hurrying)

As for lolcat I'm not posting one. Deal with it.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hooray the wedding is happening! Have these gifts I brought you guys. *dumps some wilted flowers, cans of oil, and 10 bucks on the table*

Showing 46-60 of 257