ForumsForum GamesThe Officers

43 11236
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

You are a Captain in the british army. Its the late 19 century
(Chronology and/or historical correctness are not gurenteed [There wont be robot, but the war in which you will participate wont be in their real timeline).

You can choose to be:

Cavalery Officer (1 Dragoons unit, 2 Hussars/Lancers units)
{Hussars - cavalery swords, two pistols and a carbine. --- Lancers - Lance and a pistol. --- Dragoons are armed with a heavey cavalrey sword and a carbine).

Infantry Officer (1 granedier [they dont use grenades] platoon, 1 Foot platoon, 1 Rifle platoon)
{Granediers are physically larger, more disiplaned and etc. Same equipment otherwise - a brown bess musket and a bayonet. Skrimishers use rifles (longer range, higher accuracy, slower loading. No bayonets)
{You can convert any to "highlander+(class)" to make them wear kilts. It will turn them scottish. Thats it).

Artilary Officer (6 8mm cannons battery, 1 half force foot units)

Name:
Company nickname:
Origins : (England, walse, scottland, foreginer)
Social class: (Noble, low noble, mid-class, working class, farmer, etc.)
Short description : are you harsh or soft? Do you care about your soliders or about winning? Do you seperate yourself from the common solider or you are "one of the boys"? Do you live luxory life or keep it simple? Do you insist on drills or you just let the soliders mass around?

No max. number of players. If you will be active, you may be able to co-op with other players.

• 43 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Jimmey:
You say your soliders are diciplined. The fact that you are "one of the boys" and quite soft with them and dont insist on drills determined thats was a lie.

As your mans know you wont punish them easily, they start yelling at the mob and curse. They maybe dressed a little sloopy (not perfect - a shirt outside the pants here, a missing hat there, a gun cover with dirt) but they do show power rather then looking like a militia. Luckily you do behave a little like a british Captain, so they do listen to you.

After the mob see you ignore them, another rock is thrown. And another. Soon the peoples start to be more daring. The dirt is replaced with rocks and the mob front get thicker.
Two mans grab one solider and start beat him. His Sergeant look at you, like asking for premmision to use violance.

Royal:

Your man march in the two streets leading to the harbour. At the first house, a man throw a brick at you but miss. As soon as this happen two soliders run in a nd throw him out of the window. The second time, a boy throw a rock at you with a sling, he hit a solider leg. He is answered with a volley of fire. He wont throw rocks again. Everyone run in panic and the road seem to be open to the harbour.

After passing the first quarter, tou get close to the harbour quarter. You hear gun shots in the distance, as the sailors and other low-classes use the time to end buisness with "friends". You can see the harbour station, now with Green flags and armed mans in the front. Your other wing is in place, waiting for command.

Zhou Zivi - what troops classes you have?
You have a dragoon squardoon (30 mans, heavy cav.), and two lighter squardoons, which you need to choose their class - Hussars or Lancers.

Anyway, you see on the distance the convoy. They are armed but they didnt noticed you yet. They consist a Platoon of Irish militia, wearing green overcoats and old french helmets. Infront of them there are a mob of locals liverpoolers, some armed with guns, some with clubs and knifes. They are all very eagerd.

Lewis - I gave you your goal in page 1.
Your seconed in command apoarch you and ask you for your orders. "Does we shall begin to bombared the city or wait until the enemy will use violance on our troops in the field?" He ask.

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Hussars
Name: Zhou Zivi
Cavelry Officer
Company nickname: The Raiders
Origins : Chinese/mongolian immegrint
Social class: Low Noble
Look: Short black hair 6 ft fair white skin brown eyes.
Short description :I'm soft to my men and care about them more then winning but acts like a normal soldier. He does like his luxuries but tries to keep it down a bit. He insits on a few drills but lets them mess around occasionally.

Ok hussars sneak around for an ambush dragoons follow me to a ambush location.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Your hussars make a large circle move and stop behind a hill. The Sergeant of the squardoon as you if you wish the hussars to dismount.
(You have 2 hussars squardoons + 1 Dragoon squardoon).

The dragoons and the other squardoon of hussars follow you.

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Name: Lewis Scott
Artillery Officer
Company Name: Zeus' Thunder
Origins: Wales
Social Class: Middle Class
Look: 5' 7", Blond. Blue eyes.
Description: soft, and I'd take a bullet for my men. I'm right in there with my men. No luxuries. Few drills.

My men, in Stanley Park, will fire smoke shot into the masses between Jimmy and the town hall, also one gun will fire whistling shot over the rebels' heads, to scare them.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Jimmy:

I look at my sergeant and pat the stock (butt) off my rifle as I say "Don't over-do it."

Wont be able to post again until tomorrow.

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Cavelry Officer
Short description :I'm soft to my men and care about them more then winning but acts like a normal soldier. He does like his luxuries but tries to keep it down a bit. He insits on a few drills but lets them mess around occasionally.

No but move in position for the ambush and wait for them to come by.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Jimmey+Lewis

Your sergeant step foward and break one man nose with a swift dash. The other man give a battle cry and the mob start to get berserk. They start walk toward you. Right then an explosion is heared behind the mob. As they look back, a thick smoke start to move with the wind and cover them. Then another shot is fired and hit the crowed. Two womens and a man lie in blood. Three more shots hit the ground and the nearby buildings. A loud whistel is heared abouve the city, strong and scary. The mob scater, leaving only the real rioters, confused and coughing. This is when your mans charge. The highlanders footmans charge fowatd and start beat up the rioters. They dont use their bayonets. The rifle mans shoot at windows from which any threat is showed. Your Grenediers wait for your orders.

Zhou:
The convoy is next to your position. What are your plans? (Your hussars are armed with fire armes as pistols and carbines. Will you give a volley of fire first or charge on with the swords?)

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Cavelry Officer

Ambush team charge. My squadron and the other hussars fire the charge!

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

I tell my men to kill only those that pose a serious threat. If they do not pose a serious threat punch them, and tell them to get some sense and go home. Women and children pay no attention to.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Zhou zivi:

Your ambush hussars charge with swords point foward and the random shot of a pistol. Some of the more agile ones are able to use both their pistols at the same time and then switch to swords. As the enemy convoy try to organize, your main group aim their carbines and give a volley of fire. The enemy line break as some rurn around to see what shoot them and some try to brace themselves for the charge. The local mob just scater. You finish the job in no time. Even the more organised Irish platoon crumble when both sides engaghe in battle. The rest rout into the city.

Royal:
You march to the station, and welcomed by some gun shots. Luckily you are still in distance so no one get hurt. Even so, your Company halt and the front lines take cover.

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Cavelry Officer

Okay men organize both hussars groop up dragoons with me.

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

My men from the other side sneak around the building, and through the building to ambush the bandits AFTER dispersing the crowds on their side.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Zhou:
They do as ordered. A single horseman gallop toward you. He have a messegr from Sir Harington which say that you should go into the city and help the infantry companies.

Royal:
As the mob is affraid from you they run in panic away from you, which alert about their coming. As your boys get close to the station, they begin to recive fire. They get in cover and return fire at will. Some sergeants are able to organize some of their troops to shoot vallies but the most shoot without order, are pinned down or trying to load.

The rumble of the gun shoots is very loud.

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Cavelry Officer

Ok men come on we got to help out the infantry move out fast!

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Zhou Zivi:
You ride to the northen east side of the city. You can hear the gun shots near the toan all in the south, and see the thick smoke in the harbour.

Showing 16-30 of 43