ForumsForum GamesThe Officers

43 11251
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

You are a Captain in the british army. Its the late 19 century
(Chronology and/or historical correctness are not gurenteed [There wont be robot, but the war in which you will participate wont be in their real timeline).

You can choose to be:

Cavalery Officer (1 Dragoons unit, 2 Hussars/Lancers units)
{Hussars - cavalery swords, two pistols and a carbine. --- Lancers - Lance and a pistol. --- Dragoons are armed with a heavey cavalrey sword and a carbine).

Infantry Officer (1 granedier [they dont use grenades] platoon, 1 Foot platoon, 1 Rifle platoon)
{Granediers are physically larger, more disiplaned and etc. Same equipment otherwise - a brown bess musket and a bayonet. Skrimishers use rifles (longer range, higher accuracy, slower loading. No bayonets)
{You can convert any to "highlander+(class)" to make them wear kilts. It will turn them scottish. Thats it).

Artilary Officer (6 8mm cannons battery, 1 half force foot units)

Name:
Company nickname:
Origins : (England, walse, scottland, foreginer)
Social class: (Noble, low noble, mid-class, working class, farmer, etc.)
Short description : are you harsh or soft? Do you care about your soliders or about winning? Do you seperate yourself from the common solider or you are "one of the boys"? Do you live luxory life or keep it simple? Do you insist on drills or you just let the soliders mass around?

No max. number of players. If you will be active, you may be able to co-op with other players.

• 43 Replies
thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Name: Kiviord vasa
Race: City elf specifically
Background: low class
description: Born in one of ferelden's cities in a alienage kiviord grew up harshly but hissmile always remained and his mind cheery enough to forget the horrible things done to his alienage by humans but not enough to stop him from scaring them after stealing all their stuff.
Class: Ranger (rogue advancement)
Weapons: Short Bow, 2 short swords.
Armor: Very lightweight leather chest armor,boots,and gloves. Greenish, Brownish hood. Same color cloak

I head towards the town hall.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Your elven squad is shortly encoutered by some urban orcs. Wait what?

Now for real...

You can see from the distance that a battle is going on by the rebels inside the building and Royal Company. As you move foward a calls of desperation are sounded as the rebel understand that their convoy didnt made it.

Some try to run away.

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Name: Zhou Zivi
Cavelry Officer
Company nickname: The Raiders
Origins : Chinese/mongolian immegrint
Social class: Low Noble
Look: Short black hair 6 ft fair white skin brown eyes.
Short description :I'm soft to my men and care about them more then winning but acts like a normal soldier. He does like his luxuries but tries to keep it down a bit. He insits on a few drills but lets them mess around occasionally.

KIVIORD THIS ISN'T YOUR RP!!!

Okay dragoons chase after them hussars help out royal dismount if needed!

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Your Dragoons make easy job out of the fleeing rebels. Blood fill the street.

This show give a shock to the rest of the rebels. As tour hussars join in and shoot two valleis of fire, the rebels start to rout. Royal footmans and your hussars charge in and occupy the place.

What left of the rebels in this section face Royal greneaiers.

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Cavelry Officer
Short description :I'm soft to my men and care about them more then winning but acts like a normal soldier. He does like his luxuries but tries to keep it down a bit. He insits on a few drills but lets them mess around occasionally.

Okay men organize and try to flank the rest.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

The enemies at the town hall are completly defeated.

The only ressistence pocket is near the harbour.

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

Out of curiosity do my men have grenades, or the materials to make them?
I organize a flank on each side, and order lethal force to be used when the signal is given. I send 1 messenger to tell them the gravity of the situation:
You are rioting and looting. Please stop, eh? If you do not stop you may be killed. Alternatively you may walk away before the battle begins.
If the messenger is killed we throw torches on the building then shoot them when they come out. If the messenger is taken hostage we then have men try to take shots as they are reloading. If they send the messenger away without killing him we will set the building on fire with the torches. When they run out we take them prisoner this time.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

The messenger run back hardly injured. Some mans run after him with axes and harpons but your rifle mans take them down.

(Normaly, your grenadiers dont carry grenades as they are dangerous to handle and need ro be thrown from a very short distance. I can make your mans carry some, but in the cost od them being "old fashioned", and as you are not a brirish rhey will look down at you. You do have some barrles of gunpowder and artilary support by lewis.)

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Jimmy.

After the crowd is somewhat controlled; I will order all my men to stay in formation, keep marching, and do not take action unless the rioters are a real threat. Keep the formation from being infiltrated; however defend yourself if absolutely necessary. Our enemies are the military, not civilians.

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Cavelry Officer

Okay now men to the harbour!

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Zhou zivi + jimmey:

You both march toward the harbour. You can hear from the distance some muskets fire.

You also see a barricade which counter between you and the harbour. Many peoples man it, again many kids and civilians. Yet you see armed mans spread over as well.

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Cavelry Officer
Short description :I'm soft to my men and care about them more then winning but acts like a normal soldier. He does like his luxuries but tries to keep it down a bit. He insists on a few drills but lets them mess around occasionally.

"men only aim for those armed if they try to shoot you not the civilians" I say.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

You see a passage in the barricade. Everyone show hostility but exept from dirt and rotten things no one harm any of your siders.

Showing 31-43 of 43