ForumsForum GamesLife (RPG)

59 16344
immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Ask to join. Each player's storyline is based on your backstory (bio). If you don't have a bio then that's fine, Ill just create a storyline based off all your other info. Set in modern times. It is possible to run into other players but no promises. Also, this game will probably include some fiction and therefore wont be completely realistic.

Please post your character sheet with every post, it makes my job easier.

If you want to quit, please type "Quit" under your character sheet.

Character Sheet
Name:
Alias (optional):
Physical Description:
Bio:
----------------------------
Inventory: (leave blank for now)
Followers: (you can start with one person or animal)
Weapons: (leave blank for now)

If you have any questions or comments, go for it.

• 59 Replies
thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Name: Varada Deka
Alias: The Code, Assassin.
Description: Fair white skin REALLY dark brown hair almost black a assassin's creed clothing like clothes but green and blue mixed around with some brown and a pouch for a guinea pig.
Bio: Originally a kid kicked out of the house forced to fend for himself so he stole and killed for his survival> He killed his first person at 14 and from age 11 stole anything he needed for survival. One day he found a guinea pig in the allies and decided to help it getting food for it and named him Season and kept him in a pouch.By age 18 he got involved with a liberal assassins and thieves. By now he has a small house near detroit and has few assorted knives and guns as well as Season having his own cage.
Inventory: Poison (vial. x3) [x3 is the quantity]
Followers: Season (guinea pig slightly trained thief)
Weapons: Beretta 9mm (silencer), [you can have up to six knives]

I wake up in the bedroom and go to check on Season's cage suppplies.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Alias(s): Raven, Lt Deane, Lt Raven [the last one is optional]
Physical Description: Green eyes and short light brown hair. Slim but muscular. 6ft 2' tall. Slightly tanned skin with a white scar running down his right leg. A white raven is tattooed on his left shoulder.
Bio: Born into a family who have lived throughout the world. When he was 5 both his parents were killed in a train accident. His closest family had also been on the train at the time. The only one who wasn't was his uncle Mac who was in a military base out East. Since then he has lived around the world on bases spread over six contents. He quickly learned how to hold his ground on the school yards where brawls were common but never in his favor. Eventually the children learned he wasn't to be picked on. Trained in small arms, rifles, snipers and man portable missile units. He work just as well in a team as he did by himself. He always had a preference toward the snipers. Going for the military police after his service. His favorite pass-time when he wasn't training was videogames, MGS3 was a personal favorite.
Inventory:
Followers: Niall, a long standing friend and sniping expert, me and him swap spotting duties.
Weapons: Colt 1911 (a pistol). 4 clips and one in the gun. 7 rounds each with one in the chamber.

I pull them off each other. 'Hay! Hay! Break it up you two! Johnston, Matthew take a breather. You want to be put on mess duty again? You know the general will do it. Now calm yourselves and tell me what is going on.' I look them both in the eyes, a cold stare. I've spent a lot of time sorting these two out. Competing over everything these two.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Everyone. I wont be able to post again until tomorrow. Just a heads up. Sorry if I couldn't post for anyone today; David Jones for example.
-------------------------------------------------
Name: Lloyd Willows
Alias : Lurch
Physical Description: Half white-Half Cherokee kid of average height and weight. Always wears his gutter punk gear (Carhartts, black skank, and his denim cut sewn together with dental floss)
Bio: He grew up poor in the Pacific Northwest with parents who could barely take care of themselves, let alone young Lloyd and his siblings. At sixteen he packed up his guitar and whatever small change he could, then left home staying at the various punk-houses in town. One day he got fed up with the grey skies of Seattle and started hitch-hiking his way south.
Inventory: $210
Followers: Reefa, the mild-mannered pitbull.
Weapons:

First person you see is a street drummer. He's wearing jeans, a black and red flannel, sunglasses, and somewhat long hair with a pink headband.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Kristyna Keket Robson
Alias: Storm Dragon, Storm, Wolf
Physical Description: She has short, blond almost white, hair with reddish tan highlights that can't be seen unless the sun hits it just right. This is why she normally dies the highlights a reddish brown and smiles when someone makes a comment. She is 5'11" and is of average weight for that height. She has mussels but she doesn't have them well defined like some of the ladies on the commercials for an exercise machine. Her skin is white with a slight tan and her eyes are amber. She normally dresses like the tomboy she is and isn't afraid to show her love for her country, wolves, anime, or video-games.
Bio: Kristyna Keket Robson was born in the small town that she currently lives in. Her parents were military so she was glad when she moved for the last time to her current house. The base she grew up on is currently abandoned thanks to the government letting it become run down. This doesn't sadden her much cause many of the friends she made on that base decided to remember the good times they had there and move back to Indian Head as soon as possible. She has a twin brother, an older brother, and an older sister who all currently live in the same area. Kristyna works at a local nature park and spends as much time around her friends and family as possible. Her friends and family are the ones who call her Storm Dragon or Storm for short. The only exception is Liz Tomphson who likes to call her Wolf. Kristyna got Balto when she turned 18 as a graduation gift from her mom who knew she would enjoy that more then the car that her dad got her.
Inventory: Wallet ($420 and ID), Cell
Followers: Balto(Siberian Husky/Wolf mix)
Weapons: Pocket Knife, Hunting Rifle (bolt action)

Well they pull out guns. Balto takes down one. The girl hits another two as she's firing. And the fourth guy takes three shots and on the last one, his gun jammed.
---------------------------------------------------------
Name: Aldrich Alchberry Fin
Alias: Spike
Physical Description: 6'4", blue eyes, black hair, semi-muscular
Bio: wherever you want me is wherever i want me.
Inventory:
Followers:
Weapons: Wooden Baseball Bat

You wake him up easily. His first reaction is, "Huh? Wha- Who are you?"
---------------------------------------------------------
Description: Fair white skin REALLY dark brown hair almost black a assassin's creed clothing like clothes but green and blue mixed around with some brown and a pouch for a guinea pig.
Bio: Originally a kid kicked out of the house forced to fend for himself so he stole and killed for his survival> He killed his first person at 14 and from age 11 stole anything he needed for survival. One day he found a guinea pig in the allies and decided to help it getting food for it and named him Season and kept him in a pouch.By age 18 he got involved with a liberal assassins and thieves. By now he has a small house near detroit and has few assorted knives and guns as well as Season having his own cage.
Weapons: Beretta 9mm (silencer), [you can have up to six knives. with this, I mean state where they are placed and any notable features. I reserve the right to change anything that makes you too powerful]

You only have three days worth remaining. However, his cage is clean since you cleaned it recently.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Physical Description: Green eyes and short light brown hair. Slim but muscular. 6ft 2' tall. Slightly tanned skin with a white scar running down his right leg. A white raven is tattooed on his left shoulder.
Bio: Born into a family who have lived throughout the world. When he was 5 both his parents were killed in a train accident. His closest family had also been on the train at the time. The only one who wasn't was his uncle Mac who was in a military base out East. Since then he has lived around the world on bases spread over six contents. He quickly learned how to hold his ground on the school yards where brawls were common but never in his favor. Eventually the children learned he wasn't to be picked on. Trained in small arms, rifles, snipers and man portable missile units. He work just as well in a team as he did by himself. He always had a preference toward the snipers. Going for the military police after his service. His favorite pass-time when he wasn't training was videogames, MGS3 was a personal favorite.
Inventory:
Followers: Niall, a long standing friend and sniping expert, me and him swap spotting duties.
Weapons: Colt 1911 (pistol; 4 clips and one in the gun; 2 empty; 7 rounds each clip with one in the chamber)

Right, in fact these two were both in your platoon, also. Sgt Jonston and Staff Sgt Matthew. They don't really explain, they just say "Sir, yes, sir. Sorry, sir."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Inventory:
Weapons: Colt 1911 (pistol; 4 clips and one in the gun; 2 empty; 7 rounds each clip with one in the chamber)

'Sorry means nothing if you don't mean it men. Now I would like to know what the problem is here, and don't interrupt each other. Sgt. Johnston, you first.' I stand back a little, arms folded awaiting a response.

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Weapons: Beretta 9mm (silencer) 3 knives (just added it take it away if you want)

I try to put season in his pouch and check for any contracts.

(they're just throwing knives located in my cloak only 3 are left)

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Physical Description: She has short, blond almost white, hair with reddish tan highlights that can't be seen unless the sun hits it just right. This is why she normally dies the highlights a reddish brown and smiles when someone makes a comment. She is 5'11" and is of average weight for that height. She has mussels but she doesn't have them well defined like some of the ladies on the commercials for an exercise machine. Her skin is white with a slight tan and her eyes are amber. She normally dresses like the tomboy she is and isn't afraid to show her love for her country, wolves, anime, or video-games.
Bio: Kristyna Keket Robson was born in the small town that she currently lives in. Her parents were military so she was glad when she moved for the last time to her current house. The base she grew up on is currently abandoned thanks to the government letting it become run down. This doesn't sadden her much cause many of the friends she made on that base decided to remember the good times they had there and move back to Indian Head as soon as possible. She has a twin brother, an older brother, and an older sister who all currently live in the same area. Kristyna works at a local nature park and spends as much time around her friends and family as possible. Her friends and family are the ones who call her Storm Dragon or Storm for short. The only exception is Liz Tomphson who likes to call her Wolf. Kristyna got Balto when she turned 18 as a graduation gift from her mom who knew she would enjoy that more then the car that her dad got her.

I try to knock the gun away and pen the guy. If I manage to do that the I will try to keep him penned until the emergency people arrive.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Inventory:
Followers:

"just a tall man. why are you here?"

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Physical Description: Half white-Half Cherokee kid of average height and weight. Always wears his gutter punk gear (Carhartts, black skank, and his denim cut sewn together with dental floss)
Bio: He grew up poor in the Pacific Northwest with parents who could barely take care of themselves, let alone young Lloyd and his siblings. At sixteen he packed up his guitar and whatever small change he could, then left home staying at the various punk-houses in town. One day he got fed up with the grey skies of Seattle and started hitch-hiking his way south.
Inventory: $210
Weapons:

I pop a squat next to the guy and try to strike up a conversation, "Hey man, how's the spange down here? I just rode into town and could use some direction."

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Sorry about the few day pause, guys.
------------------------------------------------------
Inventory:

"He went through my phone and sent pictures of my wife to himself."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

My bad, I forgot to mention distance. The car crashed about 30 feet away so yeah, redo that answer.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Inventory:
Followers:

"Shhh," as he holds his head," I- I was drunk and fell asleep."
------------------------------------------------------------
Weapons: Beretta 9mm (silencer) 3 knives (just added it take it away if you want)

Where are you contract delivered? Mailbox, secret place, cell phone, email?
----------------------------------------------------------
Inventory: $210, Guitar (Acoustic?)
Weapons:

He doesn't even miss a beat as he continues drumming and replies, "Not bad, man" and he taps a jar with his foot that says "Tips ." The jar looks mostly full of 5s and 10s. However, he's a pretty talented drummer; especially for just a few buckets.

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

(THE BATCAVE no seriously)

Ok a small pile of sticks and twigs with a small opening.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Weapons: Beretta 9mm (silencer), 3 knives

Okay, you find a contract telling you a location and target.
"Levi Larkin, Idaho."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I check on Jason and then watch the people to see if the last guy is going to be crazy enough to attack. Balto should know to keep the one he has pinned that way until I say otherwise.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Jason looks like he can handle himself as he lays on the ground behind the car. The door is closed over and Jason seems to have pulled out a revolver from the car. He just gives a thumbs up, saying he's okay.
One man was shot, another was bitten by Balto and too frightened to get up, another pinned by Balto, and the last guy was just the driver so he gets back in the car and sits there.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I just continue to watch them while I wait for the emergency vehicles to come. Once they come I will tell Balto to get off of the guy and come back to my side.

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Weapons: Beretta 9mm (silencer), 3 knives

I start walking back towards the house to grab my wallet some of season's mobile supplies.

Showing 31-45 of 59