ForumsForum GamesLife (RPG)

59 16345
immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Ask to join. Each player's storyline is based on your backstory (bio). If you don't have a bio then that's fine, Ill just create a storyline based off all your other info. Set in modern times. It is possible to run into other players but no promises. Also, this game will probably include some fiction and therefore wont be completely realistic.

Please post your character sheet with every post, it makes my job easier.

If you want to quit, please type "Quit" under your character sheet.

Character Sheet
Name:
Alias (optional):
Physical Description:
Bio:
----------------------------
Inventory: (leave blank for now)
Followers: (you can start with one person or animal)
Weapons: (leave blank for now)

If you have any questions or comments, go for it.

• 59 Replies
HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Name: Lloyd Willows
Alias : Lurch
Physical Description: Half white-Half Cherokee kid of average height and weight. Always wears his gutter punk gear (Carhartts, black skank, and his denim cut sewn together with dental floss)
Bio: He grew up poor in the Pacific Northwest with parents who could barely take care of themselves, let alone young Lloyd and his siblings. At sixteen he packed up his guitar and whatever small change he could, then left home staying at the various punk-houses in town. One day he got fed up with the grey skies of Seattle and started hitch-hiking his way south.
Inventory: $210, Guitar (Acoustic)
Followers: Reefa, the mild-mannered pitbull.
Weapons:

"You're pretty skilled, bro. Mind if I jam with you awhile?" I tie Reefa to a parking meter, and bust out my guitar, "What's your name man?"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Alias(s): Raven, Lt Deane, Lt Raven [the last one is optional]
Physical Description: Green eyes and short light brown hair. Slim but muscular. 6ft 2' tall. Slightly tanned skin with a white scar running down his right leg. A white raven is tattooed on his left shoulder.
Bio: Born into a family who have lived throughout the world. When he was 5 both his parents were killed in a train accident. His closest family had also been on the train at the time. The only one who wasn't was his uncle Mac who was in a military base out East. Since then he has lived around the world on bases spread over six contents. He quickly learned how to hold his ground on the school yards where brawls were common but never in his favor. Eventually the children learned he wasn't to be picked on. Trained in small arms, rifles, snipers and man portable missile units. He work just as well in a team as he did by himself. He always had a preference toward the snipers. Going for the military police after his service. His favorite pass-time when he wasn't training was videogames, MGS3 was a personal favorite.
Inventory:
Followers: Niall, a long standing friend and sniping expert, me and him swap spotting duties.
Weapons: Colt 1911 (pistol; 4 clips and one in the gun; 2 empty; 7 rounds each clip with one in the chamber)

'Right then. Staff sergeant Matthew your turn.'

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name: Kristyna Keket Robson
Alias: Storm Dragon, Storm, Wolf
Physical Description: She has short, blond almost white, hair with reddish tan highlights that can't be seen unless the sun hits it just right. This is why she normally dies the highlights a reddish brown and smiles when someone makes a comment. She is 5'11" and is of average weight for that height. She has mussels but she doesn't have them well defined like some of the ladies on the commercials for an exercise machine. Her skin is white with a slight tan and her eyes are amber. She normally dresses like the tomboy she is and isn't afraid to show her love for her country, wolves, anime, or video-games.
Bio: Kristyna Keket Robson was born in the small town that she currently lives in. Her parents were military so she was glad when she moved for the last time to her current house. The base she grew up on is currently abandoned thanks to the government letting it become run down. This doesn't sadden her much cause many of the friends she made on that base decided to remember the good times they had there and move back to Indian Head as soon as possible. She has a twin brother, an older brother, and an older sister who all currently live in the same area. Kristyna works at a local nature park and spends as much time around her friends and family as possible. Her friends and family are the ones who call her Storm Dragon or Storm for short. The only exception is Liz Tomphson who likes to call her Wolf. Kristyna got Balto when she turned 18 as a graduation gift from her mom who knew she would enjoy that more then the car that her dad got her.
Inventory: Wallet ($420 and ID), Cell
Followers: Balto(Siberian Husky/Wolf mix)
Weapons: Pocket Knife, Hunting Rifle (bolt action)

Two police cars and paramedic rush to the area. The police get out and arrest the men and get them medical attention if needed. All they say to you is, "Ma'am, can you two please leave the area."

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name: Varada Deka
Alias: The Code, Assassin.
Description: Fair white skin REALLY dark brown hair almost black a assassin's creed clothing like clothes but green and blue mixed around with some brown and a pouch for a guinea pig.
Bio: Originally a kid kicked out of the house forced to fend for himself so he stole and killed for his survival> He killed his first person at 14 and from age 11 stole anything he needed for survival. One day he found a guinea pig in the allies and decided to help it getting food for it and named him Season and kept him in a pouch.By age 18 he got involved with a liberal assassins and thieves. By now he has a small house near detroit and has few assorted knives and guns as well as Season having his own cage.
Inventory: Poison (vial. x3) [x3 is the quantity]
Followers: Season (guinea pig slightly trained thief)
Weapons: Beretta 9mm (silencer), 3 knives

Okay, you enter the house.
-----------------------------------------------------
Physical Description: Half white-Half Cherokee kid of average height and weight. Always wears his gutter punk gear (Carhartts, black skank, and his denim cut sewn together with dental floss)
Bio: He grew up poor in the Pacific Northwest with parents who could barely take care of themselves, let alone young Lloyd and his siblings. At sixteen he packed up his guitar and whatever small change he could, then left home staying at the various punk-houses in town. One day he got fed up with the grey skies of Seattle and started hitch-hiking his way south.
Weapons:

He gives a friendly nod. "My name's Talen, man."
-----------------------------------------------------
Physical Description: Green eyes and short light brown hair. Slim but muscular. 6ft 2' tall. Slightly tanned skin with a white scar running down his right leg. A white raven is tattooed on his left shoulder.
Bio: Born into a family who have lived throughout the world. When he was 5 both his parents were killed in a train accident. His closest family had also been on the train at the time. The only one who wasn't was his uncle Mac who was in a military base out East. Since then he has lived around the world on bases spread over six contents. He quickly learned how to hold his ground on the school yards where brawls were common but never in his favor. Eventually the children learned he wasn't to be picked on. Trained in small arms, rifles, snipers and man portable missile units. He work just as well in a team as he did by himself. He always had a preference toward the snipers. Going for the military police after his service. His favorite pass-time when he wasn't training was videogames, MGS3 was a personal favorite.
Inventory:
Followers: Niall, a long standing friend and sniping expert, me and him swap spotting duties.
Weapons: Colt 1911 (pistol; 4 clips and one in the gun; 2 empty; 7 rounds each clip with one in the chamber)

"He pretty much said it all, sir."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Physical Description: She has short, blond almost white, hair with reddish tan highlights that can't be seen unless the sun hits it just right. This is why she normally dies the highlights a reddish brown and smiles when someone makes a comment. She is 5'11" and is of average weight for that height. She has mussels but she doesn't have them well defined like some of the ladies on the commercials for an exercise machine. Her skin is white with a slight tan and her eyes are amber. She normally dresses like the tomboy she is and isn't afraid to show her love for her country, wolves, anime, or video-games.
Bio: Kristyna Keket Robson was born in the small town that she currently lives in. Her parents were military so she was glad when she moved for the last time to her current house. The base she grew up on is currently abandoned thanks to the government letting it become run down. This doesn't sadden her much cause many of the friends she made on that base decided to remember the good times they had there and move back to Indian Head as soon as possible. She has a twin brother, an older brother, and an older sister who all currently live in the same area. Kristyna works at a local nature park and spends as much time around her friends and family as possible. Her friends and family are the ones who call her Storm Dragon or Storm for short. The only exception is Liz Tomphson who likes to call her Wolf. Kristyna got Balto when she turned 18 as a graduation gift from her mom who knew she would enjoy that more then the car that her dad got her.

I give a polite nod and call for Balto before heading back into my house. I then put the rifle back over my fireplace where it stays unless I'm going on a hunting trip. After that I stay in my house until the police have left. During that time I watch the news so I can see what the weather will be like and check my work schedule that I had hanging on the fridge by a couple of magnets.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Inventory:

'Well staff sergeant, what how many is this? Six times I've caught you doing what you shouldn't? Bring me your phone and then six times around the base, no gear.' I turn to Johnston 'And you sergeant, would you say your wife is a beautiful woman? Not a trick question mind you.'

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Weapons:

"Right on, Talen, I'm Lurch," I say, and start playing old punk songs, singing loud as possible while trying to make a spectacle out of our two-man sidewalk group.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

The weather's clear all week, you have to go in tomorrow to check on the shop (youre the one in charge when your dad isn't there. he owns a company that installs sunroofs to cars and houses.) The police leave, what now?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventory:

He responds, "Yes, sir"
Johnston replies in a heartbeat, "Of course, sir."
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Weapons:

He knows exactly what song your playing and joins. A good sized crowd is formed about halfway through the song. You two are playing flawlessly. You play for probably about an hour, there's an extra stool in case you want to sit. So yeah, by the end of that hour, the jar has overflowed and you had to open your guitar case and lay it out (assuming you have one?). Without even counting, Talen dumps out the jar into your guitar case, splits it in two piles and puts his pile in the jar and starts packing up his buckets. "That was fun, man," Talen says as he puts out his fist for a fist-bump.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Weapons:

I pound that fist, and for a moment we are joined in a spirit of musical camaraderie, the likes of which this world may never see again. On that note I say my goodbyes and leave to find a quiet spot where I can count the day's take.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Name: Michael (not gonna tell you my last name)
Aliases: Magnumike, Themastaplaya, Lasereye, The Tall Man
Physical Description: 6'6" Eyes: Hazel Medium Length Brown Hair
Motto: Life, please enjoy responsibly.
Got Swagga?
Inventory: Everything
Bio:
-Some things I have done/that have happened to me/about me in my interesting life (In no particular order)

I Was almost attacked by a bear when I was camping in the wilderness once.

I once bicycled 56 miles in one day around a lake in central California.

I learned to swim at age 3.

I am 6 feet and 6 inches tall and wear a size 14 shoe.

I took a 3 week long vacation in Europe touring 3 countries- England, France, and The Netherlands, visiting many cultural and historical sites at age 14.

I have been on vacation in the following states: Hawaii, California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Montana, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Illinios, Oklahoma, Ohio, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, and New York.

I went on an overnight deep sea angling trip and caught yellowtail and mahi mahi at age 16.

I won a gold medal at a junior gymnastics tournament at age 4.

I knocked out all of my front teeth and went to the ER from a mountain biking accident at age 5, only to return to the sport.

I am an expert in trout fishing according to others.

I love fly fishing.

I have been to 4 foreign countries.

I excel in swimming, long distance running, and cycling; sports related to endurance and stamina, not explosive energy.

I have never received a traffic ticket.

FAVORITES-

City: Paris

U.S. Historical Site: Vicksburg

Historical Person: Jesus

Food: Sushi, Meatburgers, Tamales

Food Type: Mexican

Music: New Age, Zen, Old School Rap, Classical, R&B

Movies: The Godfather, Goodfellas, Blade, Braveheart, The Last Samuari, Dances With Wolves, Into The Wild, Prometheus, and The Hobbit

Cars: Bugatti Veyron, Lamborgini Veneno, Porsche 918, Mercedes Benz SLR Mclaren, Ford GT40, BMW M3 GTR, Dodge Viper STR, Citroen GT

Girls: Tall, athletic, smart, blonde, and adventurous

Guys: Manly, cool, direct, strong, kind, enlightened, and aware

State: California

State to vacation in: Hawaii

PREFACE:
Like a quasi-theoretical encoded manifestation of the super simple subliminal pseudo interpretation of the culture, I authenticate extraordinary codes for the cool counter culture of my loving, caring, kind of kindred.
If you think I'm not phunny, let this playa know so that I may sharoug you. If you have any suggestions that you think that could make me appear phunnier, let me know so I won't sharoug you.

INTRODUCTION:
The Sultan of Smackdown, The Emperor of Attack, The Comandant of Cool, The Ambassador of Oooo Yeah, I present to you, Themastaplayer!!!

THE FAR SIDE OF THE MASTAPLAYA:
Themastaplaya should be in an insane asylum, but everyone agrees that he is to funny to be simply locked up where he belongs!
I'm not always happy with the way that things are in this boringly predictable world, and I want some things to change. Here are some of the things that I want to change in this boringly predictable world.

1. Kittens should hatch out of eggs instead of being born.
2. Growing facial hair should be a voluntary action.
3. Beach balls should be outlawed.
4. The DMV should have a pizza parlor and an arcade in the waiting area.
5. There should be an organization that regulates breast squeezing.
6. There should be hybrid vehicles for chimpanzees.
7. Someone should sell chocolate covered meatballs.
8. Flying fish should have feathers instead of wings so that they can actually fly.
9. Women should be able to change color with their surroundings when naked.
10. Zebras should have rainbow stripes.
11 T-shirts that have TV screens built in.
12. Handcuffs for mice.
13. All men should forced to wear only cowboy hats, a sash, and wooden clogs on Valentine's Day.
14. There needs to be a coffee table book of ways to manipulate balls.
15. I want an extra pair of arms.

I also like to embrace emotions with excessive zeal. I invent my own emotions also. I have invented Csenceness- a feeling of extreme serenity and ignorance. Aragulation- an emotion in between rage and laughter. Emotion 4101- a mixture of confused hormonal surges and boredom. and Craphnicity- an ticklish emotion of confused love.
I hope to some day start a movement, I just don't know what I want it to be for though.

[/b]I like looking at hard things. These kind of hard things:[b]

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/math-equations-16133692.jpg

http://godswalkathon.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/small-rock1.jpg

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/I91eR5B5mdM/maxresdefault.jpg

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Alias(s): Raven, Lt Deane, Lt Raven
Inventory:

'Make that four laps then.' I say with a small smile. 'Now Johnston go back to whatever you were doing, and stay out of trouble will you?' I turn toward the armory to replace the empty clips. I then head back to my room to grab my swords (Not a dress swords, he believes that going into battle without one means going in unprepared). I slide them into their sheaths and head outside again.

These are the swords just to give you an image.
http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server4100/dd172/products/1348/images/7052/Dual_Two_Tone_Full_Tang_Blade_Ninja_Sword__72925.1358638335.1000.675.jpg

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Now that the police are gone I take Balto for a hike through the local nature park that I work at unless dad can't tend to his shop.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Showing 46-59 of 59