ForumsForum GamesLast Hope (X-Com RPG)

32 8466
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

We've known and have anticipated an alien assault. We've built secret bases in every continent and pushed technology as far as humanly possible and recruited the best soldiers from around the world but is it enough? We have both dreaded and awaited the call from the council, activating the program. That call has arrived and in all it's horrors. First U.F.O appears over Europe seeming to observe but shortly hostile forces dropped. The program has been activated and personnel have arrived at their stations ready to defend Earth and all it's people. Who will you be in this time of terror? What are you willing to do to save humanity?

This based off of one my favorite strategy games of all time. There will be five different job classes. The five classes are soldier (Will see majority of action but will also be in most danger), command (Head of one of the bases, only five will be available.), scientist (one of the more 'safe' classes, experiment with alien technology), engineer (again one of the more 'safe' classes, build and construct weapons, vehicles, etc. for the program), and finally operative (In field agents scattered across the world looking for alien tech and any alien activity, in almost as much danger as soldiers)

All classes have sub-class that will be available as you rank up, kill aliens, or overall performing well in your job.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Nationality: (Country)
Job: (Soldier, Command, Scientist, Engineer, or Operative)
Class: (I will fill this in)
Inventory: (I will fill this in)
Health: 50/50
Armor: (Depends on what job you take)
Description: (What you look like and how you act)
History: (What has lead you up to this point. If you don't fill this in, I will)

• 32 Replies
Showing 46-45 of 32