ForumsThe TavernWorst or Best thing you've done to play video games

49 6214
1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

Post the bad or good things you've done to play or happened while playing video games

• 49 Replies
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I didn't sleep playing MGS4. BEST GAME EVER!!
Also, I didn't sleep playing God of War 2.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Well its not really the worst but when I was playing dead rising I wanted the lightsaber so I played the game for ten straight hours.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Did I mention they were back to back days D=

Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

I only slept 4 hours for 3 days just to play Oblivion. My dad said I didn't look human afterwards.

Hyukjin
Hyukjin
80 posts
Nomad

I stayed home while my aunt was giving birth because i told my mom i didnt feel that great and played oblivion

1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

lol, that's kinda messed up

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2005/smallmalf2zq9.pngJoin the Sig Strikers

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

I spent a full day playing super smash bros, with Luigi of course, and i remember my dad came into my room and said "um, it's 7AM you have to get ready for school and leave right now" i stayed awake the full night without knowing it and i started playing again as soon as i got back from school lol.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Oh something els but I'm sure everyone has done. I went crazy and bitched at my parents intill they gave in into buying me grand theft auto vice city

Hyukjin
Hyukjin
80 posts
Nomad

I've also gotten a detention (for sleeping in class), and snuck my PSP in there, because the detention in my school is like solitary confinement. I hit a kid with an apple in the crotch so I could do it again.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

me and my buddy walked 10 km, 4 of them uphill, during a heat wave, in summer, to a rental place to rent grand theft auto 4. we're pretty hardcore fans. i'd say it was worth it, and when the next one comes out, we'll do it all over again. (by the way, for people who dont get kilometres, theres 15 miles in 10 km, but thats kinda geusstimated.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

(by the way, for people who dont get kilometres, theres 15 miles in 10 km, but thats kinda geusstimated.

haha oh man, you're way off. there's a little more than 6 miles in a kilometer.
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

er.. I mean in 10 kilometers.

1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

6 miles is still a long way to walk to get a game, u guys are hardcore, i would've had my parents drive me or ridden my bike

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2005/smallmalf2zq9.pngJoin the Sig Strikers

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

when the warcraft 3 expansion set came out, my brother and I biked about 20 miles to buy it.

Warmonger
Warmonger
91 posts
Nomad

Picking rocks out of two arces of plowed land would be my worst one. Wanted to Play TAZ fo sega!!

Showing 31-45 of 49