ForumsNews and FeedbackEmojis on AG Forum!

29 10494
MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

If you think it is a good idea let admins know that...
Forums will be better with Emojis and Smiles!

• 29 Replies
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Don't encourage meme's lol.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Which memes do you guys mean, exactly?

[quote=Reton8]Abused:
Does anyone ð ð ð want to ð have to see ð posts that look like ð ðð this?[/quote]

Hexactly. Ugh.

[quote=IceClaw247]memegenerator[/quote]

LOL.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

ps

[quote=R2D21999]I think you mean make the forums look better.

Smilies don't really bring alot of activity, so I wouldn't really say they would make a forum better.[/quote]

Give a poster a break, though; their profile puts them in Serbia & Montenegro. I know their English way beats my Serbian and/or Montenegrin!

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Give a poster a break, though; their profile puts them in Serbia & Montenegro. I know their English way beats my Serbian and/or Montenegrin!

Just to correct something, They are 2 separate countries now. In 2006 they split i think. Although they haven't complained so it's fine.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

A round of applause to IceClaw - my views exactly!

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Ok, meybe we will limit Emojis for 3 per post.....
:'D

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Heheh, Mik. That's the spirit (I do miss that little fellah rollin' across the floor.)

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Ok, meybe we will limit Emojis for 3 per post.....
:'D

Even if the amount of Emojis per post is limited to three, this is still encouraging spam and not only would it ruin the look of the forums but degrade the subject matter of the thread. It would just encourage people to replace words with Emojis and encourage less mature conversation and people. Judging by your spelling and grammar mistakes, it is of no surprise to me that you are putting forward this idea.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

No. I will quit if they add those things. I enjoy the facade of intelligent conversation we have here.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Judging by your spelling and grammar mistakes

Again though, like I said the poster probably isn't even a native English speaker.

I don't recall if it's already in the forum rules here, but can we please just not judge one another over style and spelling issues? Native speakers or not & on of course an international forum that just happens to default to English, it's just not fair to anyone.
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Again though, like I said the poster probably isn't even a native English speaker.

I don't recall if it's already in the forum rules here, but can we please just not judge one another over style and spelling issues? Native speakers or not & on of course an international forum that just happens to default to English, it's just not fair to anyone.

People don't have anything better to do than look for errors in peoples speech. Regardless of situations, they jump to conclusions that you are not smart. Also when they have nothing else to say instead of contributing they do no help for the topic at hand.

Looks like smileys won't be implemented anyway.
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

No. I will quit if they add those things. I enjoy the facade of intelligent conversation we have here.

I know what to do for April Fools now!
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I know what to do for April Fools now!

*put on dark glasses* "Would you pls look at this?" *flashlight*
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Why not post these?