Posted Feb 5, '14 at 1:16pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,584 posts

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 8/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing: Police Uniform
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])
-Partner: N/A

You successfully leave.

The poster with your face says you're wanted for murder and robbery. Reward: $200. The poster with Amie says missing, Reward: $200.

"$200, eh? We must not be that big of a deal," my clone mutters, examining the posters.

"Yeah...I've heard people offer $200 for a lost cat before. Wait, robbery? Why are we being accused of robbery?"

The clone shrugs. "No idea. Last time I checked, we almost died in an explosion and woke up being hunted. Maybe they think we broke into the place."

"No, there's far too much evidence of us living there," I reply. "We never actually stole anything before the explosion. It's a set-up, I'd guess. Any ideas on what to do now?"

"Let's head back to our apartment. Maybe we can find some clues."

I turn and drive to the apartment that got blown up.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 1:53pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,935 posts

Knight

Name:Nick
Bio:do i have to
Looks: black hair fowhawk
Powers: flight super strenght
-----
*XP: 7/10
*HP: 80/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: $1000
-Partner:dog partener rico

You come toward him to take the gun but he has another knife out.
----------------------------------------

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*XP: 9/10
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Desert Eagle[9/13]

"That's not going to help me much." Says the guy. "He will still find me."

Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
-----
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])

You drive to the blown up apartment. (its night time) You arrive and see a bright yellow lamborghini in front of the apartment. And looking at the police tape around the perimeter, no one is supposed to be there.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 2:09pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
-----
Clothing:

"Not if I hide you in my shadow." I tell him.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 2:14pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,935 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Eww. No, I'm not hiding there."

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 2:21pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,584 posts

Powers:
-----
-----

You drive to the blown up apartment. (its night time) You arrive and see a bright yellow lamborghini in front of the apartment. And looking at the police tape around the perimeter, no one is supposed to be there.

I freeze, then turn the lights off. I glance at my clone and shake my head (No idea who it is). He nods (I'll go check it out), then grabs the RCS shotgun and opens the door.

Me: "Wish I'd brought two shotguns. I don't want to lose him and the gun..." I turn on the police scanner.
Clone: "Wish I'd brought a flashlight..." I slide under the police tape, then step up to the door frame (using whatever wall is left as cover) and peek inside.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 2:33pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,935 posts

Knight

Powers:
-----
-----

The clone gets close to the door and hears voices. "There's a police car outside. You want me to take care of it?" Asks a man in a tough voice.

"Later. Right now we have to clear any evidence of us being here." Says the other one.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 2:50pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Hey man, I've never been there. If I did, I would be trapped, since... well, something that's not there can't have a shadow, can it?" I tell him.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 3:07pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,584 posts

Powers:
-----
-----

The clone gets close to the door and hears voices. "There's a police car outside. You want me to take care of it?" Asks a man in a tough voice.

"Later. Right now we have to clear any evidence of us being here." Says the other one.

The clone signals to me that there are two men inside.
Me: I pick up the police broadcast microphone. "Calling all units, two intruders at [ADDRESS] interfering with police duty. They're taking evidence from a crime scene. I repeat, two tangos at [ADDRESS] tampering with a crime scene. Vehicle is a yellow Lamborghini, license plate (I read the plate numbers). Requesting immediate a- weapons visible! I repeat, they are carrying firearms!! Need backup, over!"
Clone: I move slowly around to the back of the building to look for a back door or fire escape.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 3:54pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,935 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

"I'm just going to brush my teeth." He walks off to the bathroom.

Powers:
-----
-----

"We're on our way." Says a cop on the radio. "Nothing will stop us from gett- Ohh! A donut shop!"

You creep to the back door, it leads to the kitchen.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 4:32pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

I set the surrounding forest on fire.

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!