Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 8:34am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,827 posts

Knight

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 9/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Shadow Desert Eagle[9/13]
-Partner: N/A

"How much is it?" He ask uninterested.
---------------------------------------------------

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
Level: 1
XP: 1/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

"Do I get money for this?" He asks with an interested look on his face.
----------------------------------------------

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*XP: 8/10
-----
Clothing: Weird outfit on page 1.
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30]), $7, half of a credit card

Wikipedia says he's located in a white mansion on the top of a hill with no houses around it. It tells you the Mayor's name is Glenn and that his address is *insert address here*.
------------------------------------------------------

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
Level:1
XP: 0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Unknown status)

You and Emily are leaded to a room with 2 chairs and a bed/table thing. There's also a computer, cabinents, and a wall covered in drawings.

The doctor walks in. "Hello hello hello. What is the problem?" He says smiling.
--------------------------------------------------

Name: Viet Anh
Powers: Fire Manipulation
-----
XP:6/10
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

He stares at you. "He robbed a jewelry store."

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 9:01am

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
-----
-----
Clothing:

"If you help me, then yes."

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 9:13am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,458 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Powers: Fire Manipulation
-----
XP:6/10
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

"Well if you find him please give me a call" and I tell him a fake number.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 10:01am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.

Memory flashbacks, odd behaviour,alternate personality.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 1:03pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
-----
Clothing:

"2 dollars for one copy, and 20 dollars a month for a daily subscription." I tell the man.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 1:17pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,827 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

He hesitates. "Fine. I'll help."
----------------------------------------

Name: VieI'Anh
Bio: (page 4)
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes 5 foot 11 scars across his body due to harsh training, normal build, usually wearing hoody.
Powers: Fire Manipulation (can create fire but energy will drain energy fast if not mastered)
Invisibility (For a short period of time)
-----
HP: 95/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: mask

(I just relized we were using the wrong character sheet.)

"Alright, sorry for bothering you." He goes back into his car and drives away.

Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
-----
-----
Contacts:

"Have you been drinking?" He asks while checking your eyes.

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Fine." He hands you $22.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 2:02pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

Behind my back, I create a copy of a newspaper I saw earlier out of shadow. "Here you go. If the papers don't come in at regular intervals, contact my supervisor at 655-444-1375. Have a nice day!" I tell the man.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 2:59pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,827 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

He closes the door like a regular human.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 3:12pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

I cloak myself in shadow, and kick his door in. I don't look like me when I'm cloaked. "YOU'RE NOT HUMAN!" I yell. I take out the Shadow Desert Eagle, and point at him. "DON'T MAKE ONE MOVE OR YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!" I yell, psychotically.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 3:40pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,827 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

He just stands there. "What are you doing?"

There's a tv on in his living room showing the president making a speech.

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!