Kargothrax

206 posts

this design is not in my top 5 best
- hah! my barrel fortress was my best design and i still lost

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 9:08pm

Islandempire89

Islandempire89

65 posts

This might be among my best designs, but I have only made about 13 total so that isn't a hard bar to meet. :P

Air Strike

I think it might be the hardest castle to crush within the parameters of the gold medal. The first shot takes absolute precision, and the second one is also not very easy.

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 9:11pm

Islandempire89

Islandempire89

65 posts

I think it might be the hardest castle to crush within the parameters of the gold medal.

I meant the hardest one to crush built by me. Not the hardest ever. That would be hard to do without making the castle impossible!

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 7:00am

DrElmer

DrElmer

542 posts

I actually started on this yesterday, but I was too sleepy to finish it then. My original design was distinctive enough, but the more it failed, the more I fixed it up, and the more I fixed it up, the more it started to look like Islandempire's design.
Crossfire
This isn't just about precision, though, but also about timing. Your second shot must be perfectly timed with the first one.

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 4:07pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Bombing Iceland

Sometimes the shot misfires and the bomb gets stuck. Just fire again and it should work eventually.

Posted Apr 28, '14 at 4:17am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

whats the ruling on copying someone else's concept, design, idea or parameters, etc of a level entry, or any similarity to it? - i.e., the specific or general way how the shot is made and/or the building design

Posted Apr 28, '14 at 4:21am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

or even just any part of it that even just remotely resembles another entry in any way?

Posted Apr 28, '14 at 1:46pm

randytheviking2

randytheviking2

647 posts

I am going to try this one more time....

VOLTRON
Defender of the Universe

footnote: it remained standing for over 4 minutes before I stopped timing and yes, I used some coding for support of the sword and arms

Posted Apr 28, '14 at 3:51pm

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

i guess i'll try again too - Castrum Mortem Stellam (Castle Death Star) - this is about an 85 degree shot - its just wide enuf, no room for error

Posted Apr 29, '14 at 8:35pm

Arm_Candy

Arm_Candy

472 posts

Reply to CTC2PP: Custom Castle Contest

You must be logged in to post a reply!