ForumsThe TavernSuper Bowl XLVIII

38 9391
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm surprised no one has made a thread about this yet.

Anyway the Super Bowl is tomorrow and you know what that means; football, cheerleaders, food, halftime, and most importantly the commercials. Who are you rooting for? Denver Broncos or Seattle Seahawks.

Personally I think Broncos are going to win. I mostly think this because Peyton Manning is a cool guy and nobody can touch him. Nobody.

• 38 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I really want to know what manning was doing when the ball got snapped on the first play, but yeah, it was a downward spiral from their, I don't think they even got a first down in the first quarter.

He didn't say OMAHA. That's why he missed the snap. lol
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Manning played like a block of wood. Stupid, slow, and unable to throw a ball.

He had no time in the pocket. Always had pressure and had to throw it before he wanted to. Put pressure on any QB and they will struggle.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

He didn't say OMAHA.

Argh. I was waiting the entire game for him to say it... I didn't ever hear it though :/
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Is it just me, or were the commercials as bad as the actual game itself? (Some epic plays in there for Seattle. I believe they became only the third team to get offensive, defensive, and special teams scores in the super bowl.)

pierocet
pierocet
27 posts
Shepherd

Broncos dint have a chance... Seahawks demolished them! Williams the quarterback for the Seahawks was a boss! lol

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Williams the quarterback for the Seahawks was a boss! lol

I think you mean Russell Wilson.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Is it just me, or were the commercials as bad as the actual game itself?

Like usual where some were good and others were bad. People just have way to high expectations.
Williams the quarterback for the Seahawks

Williams the quarterback

Williams

I am dying.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

That's why he missed the snap.

Even the missed snap was picked up by a Bronco. That's more than can be said about most of Peyton's plays that game.

Why couldn't that guy be the quarterback instead of Peyton?
Showing 31-38 of 38