ForumsArt, Music, and WritingLauren's drawings

89 33508
LaurenLouise1507
LaurenLouise1507
88 posts
Nomad

I draw a lot of eyes, so I decided to post some. (I draw other things too).
And I might post some other drawings later.

http://s792.photobucket.com/user/lozziprincess/media/IMG_1047_zpsada0cac8.jpg.html?filters[user]=137329089&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

• 89 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well maybe if she didn't leave them sitting out on the table like she did things would be different.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Cool pictures Lauren do you only daw " animes" style characters or you can draw another? just wondering cause i love anime drawings ^^

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Well, those, are AWESOME!!! Well, i guess any drawing is awesome for me, cuz im a writer and have no drawing skill. But from those 2 pics, ur one of the best drawers ive seen on AG yet! GOOD JOB!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

You're very good at drawing eyes. I've always lacked the skill to draw eyelashes, and you seem to be very good at it. I like this one on the second page. I notice the lack of nose, but I understand the hatred of drawing noses. Especially the 'anime' styled ones. I'd like to see more, soon!

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Also..why the girl gotta be crying?

A lap dance is so much when when the stripper is crying.

Anyway!
I do love those eyes. I'm always jealous of people that can actually do decent looking art. All I can do is cook food. Pffft, that's boring.

Moar, plox.
LaurenLouise1507
LaurenLouise1507
88 posts
Nomad

Cool pictures Lauren do you only daw " animes" style characters or you can draw another?

Thanks, also I mainly draw anime style because I find them easier to draw.

But from those 2 pics, ur one of the best drawers ive seen on AG yet! GOOD JOB!

Thank you =)

I notice the lack of nose, but I understand the hatred of drawing noses. Especially the 'anime' styled ones. I'd like to see more, soon!

I'm not very good at drawing noses, they frustrate me too much. Thanks =)

I do love those eyes

Thank you, they took me a while to draw.
LaurenLouise1507
LaurenLouise1507
88 posts
Nomad

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy201/lozziprincess/IMG_1062_zps5015ee17.jpg

Here's another I drew today.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Smart and sexy look PERFECT!

LaurenLouise1507
LaurenLouise1507
88 posts
Nomad

Next time draw a person from a side perspective (three quarter view). I want to see how you adjust to the angle.

I can already tell you what it would look like: terrible.
LaurenLouise1507
LaurenLouise1507
88 posts
Nomad

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy201/lozziprincess/IMG_1065_zps9d5f2d1f.jpg

Eh, not too sure about this one.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Same thing as before, smart and sexy! Ever thought about doin colors on it? But keep up the good work!

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

These are some nice drawings, especially the eyes. The most recent one is my favorite. The only thing I wonder about is why their chins are all so pointy...

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES

Excuse me... I was the one who perfected the waffle flirt. Get your own material. >_>

Anyways... maybe it's because I have been slightly inactive but I didn't see this thread up until now. Awesome job, Lauren. Pls, I need moar.

http://cuteotters.com/uploads/moar.jpg
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

The first one on the 3rd page is nice. The head/jaw is smoother than the other, but the head is just a smidgen too heavy in the forehead area.
I also like the second one of the 3rd page. The way the body is twisted is a bit off, but I like how you styled the hair. The nose looks very good, by the way. Her smile is just angled a little too far to the left, though. But I think it still looks very nice. I'm diggin how you draw eyebrows, man.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I like the shading of the eyes! The tears look like they are glistening, instead of looking just like unshaded blobs!

Showing 16-30 of 89