ForumsQuestsRoad of Fury Quests

28 21062
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Quests for Road of Fury.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15789/media/icon/28a1756b755deaec096fde7a6900e279.png?v=1391812366&vv=1393027704
Convoy
Have three cars in your convoy.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15789/media/icon/a5b46e993c43cea1c49485ec6941a498.png?v=1391812498&vv=1393027735
Halfway There
Reach half of the distance.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15789/media/icon/bb0b03603796ec9c5fe52308bd6bd144.png?v=1391812439&vv=1393027758
Boss Defeated
Defeat the Boss.
Hardness: Hard

• 28 Replies
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

More quests to hammer down, Yay.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Halfway there didnt work for me, tried it two times (both times reaching the boss... but dont killed him^^) but the quest didnt unlock.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Halfway there didnt work for me, tried it two times (both times reaching the boss... but dont killed him^^) but the quest didnt unlock.

I haven't obtained it either and was way passed it.
MPH_Complexity
MPH_Complexity
366 posts
Duke

Not much more complicated than keep playing it and grind it out until you get the best vehicles and upgrade them to beat the boss. Didn't take long at all, sort of wish this game was longer .

Halfway there worked for me...I hadn't played this game much before the quests came out, but it unlocked after I got over 1600m in one run (I think I had 1616m exactly when it triggered), not sure why it wouldn't unlock for anyone though, you'd hope the distance you achieve wouldn't be precise (Over halfway but less than 2/3 or something like that).

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Tried it agian, one time i exit the run by lil over half... no sucess, second run i try it by letting my convoy get destroyed by halfway... no sucess...

Think a fresh start is needed to get it?

MPH_Complexity
MPH_Complexity
366 posts
Duke

You wouldn't think you'd have to restart, I mean I don't see any achievements in game, so it isn't like anything is really keeping track of your progress, especially for distance...then again it could be hidden, I don't know what else you could try though . At least getting over halfway won't take terribly long from scratch.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I just finished my second Quest "Halfway There"... it unlocked when I saw the unlocking of the "Bad Boy Bus", which unlocks when you drive for 1500 miles.

Could very well be that when you already played the game and have unlocked the "Bad Boy Bus", the game doesn't register the Quest being achieved. I think it is linked to the unlocking of that Bus as you get it for passing the halfway point... =)

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Yeah, seems so, well, fresh start...^^

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Yes, now i can verify it:

For the "halfway there" Quest a fresh start is needed

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Okay, any advice on convoy construction to make it to the end? I have all three trucks (final category) upgraded completely, and I can hardly make it past 2,000. Should one vehicle be a bus or something?

MPH_Complexity
MPH_Complexity
366 posts
Duke

You could try replacing either the Booster or Ram truck with the Bad Boy bus, that one has a UAV Station like the Boss truck, so you can have 2 UAVs out at once, which helps a ton. Don't know if that makes the boss any easier though...I was able to do it with the three trucks, any enemy that throws explosives at you will do more damage, I prioritize those enemies over ones with guns.

vanerosa
vanerosa
73 posts
Duke

I think this game is bugged, just begin to play I had all cars and 30.000 $

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Help for ya @Bakkart

My cars were in order from left to right:
Ram, Booster, Bad Boy.
Just get the UAV out asap and Always have one out.
Then Just keep the gun low the rockets and such will take out air opponents.
Then all you need to worry about is the rockets, Helicopters and the rest of the huge barrages.

~~Black~~

Volar
Volar
12 posts
Chamberlain

@Blackbeltr0

Thanks man, passed it with your advice.

Sir_DEC
Sir_DEC
11 posts
Archduke

Dont want to restart the game to do one thing I already do !

Make quests retroactive !

Showing 1-15 of 28