ForumsForum Gamescrumbleing world survival (a minecraft with mods and stuff rpg)

1 4117
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

You wake in minecraft different then before
Char name:
Class: will be explained with classes to choose from later though if you want a custom class I might let you depending on the class
Descif a mob desc will be limited depending on the mob)
Speciesis normally human but I can make some exceptions with their own limitations)
Inventory (I will fill in once you pick a class)
Quirks oddities disability's and other things (example: has only one eye (they can be creative though if you want) )
World: (will be filled in by me once you craft a world checker)

So here are the rules.
1.No meeting each over until you both make a world connector after both having made a world checker
2.No creative for any of you although parts of it will be given by me
3.You don't decide the outcome of your posts I do
4.No world edit unless I give it to you
5.No other commands unless I give it to you
6.Mobs WILL attack you if hostile or you provoke them (unless you ARE that mob in which case that mob type will be neutral
7.Have fun

Here are the classes
BASIC CLASSES (you will start out with one of these unless you give me a desc of what training you had to get to a different group

1.Mage
1.Fire mage spells: Basic fire ball, Summon hell rats (rats that set things on fire when they bite or scratch)
2.Water mage spells: Basic water jet, Summon amphibian rats (rats that can breathe in water or on land and have fins and webbed feet to swim faster, poisonous )
3.Earth mage spells: Basic rock wall blast, Summon stone minions (miniature golems made of stone, they sink in water and cant drown, burn or be poisoned)
4.Wind mage, spells: Basic tornado, Summon flying rats (rats that fly with wings that look like bat wings, poisonous)
5. Ender mage, opposite of wither mage does x3 damage to them but receives x3 damage from them spells Basic ender smash, Teleport, Basic tele-smash (basically teleports opponent into the air and ender smashes them) triple ender shot (shoots three ender pearl arrows at the opponent that home in on their target ) Summon ender rats (black rats with scales purple eyes purple particles and a bite that gives blindness then nausea will be hurt badly upon contact with water or snow)
6. Ice mage, spells Basic snowstorm. Basic hail storm, Summon freeze rats (blue rats that slow down an opponent they bite with a small chance to freeze the body part of bite also take severe damage on contact with fire lava or when in desert weaker in rainforests savannah mesa mushroom island biomes or deep underground stronger in extreme hills taiga cold taiga ice plains frozen ocean frozen rivers cold beaches ice spikes and other cold biomes or when high up freeze water they touch healed by snow and ice)
Wither mage: the opposite of ender mage does x3 damage to them but receives x3 damage from them spells: Basic wither slash (withers whatever the sword affected by it hits), Triple wither shot (shoots 3 wither head arrows dealing a small explosion and wither effect) Summon wither rat: summons skeletal rats with grey bones that wither anything they bite)
2.GREIFER (human only)
is well a greifer
3.Gladiator
4.archer
5.necromancer
6.mixed
9.guard (creeper and enderman only)
10.explosives expert (human and creeper only)
in addition all endermen and ender mages along with the picked class and wither skeletons are wither mages along with the picked class
I will allow players until it gets crowded enough
LETS BEGIN

• 1 Reply
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

after all the work I put into this no one even bothers to play

Showing 1-1 of 1