ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 666002
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Any of the RPGs with quests. I dislike all RPGs, but I can ignore the others more easily since they aren't on the quest page.

I'm going to get a lot of flack for saying this. I have a strong dislike for the GemCraft games.

Killing Me Softly With His Song
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Bridge Over Troubled Water

Flack aside, I would say that Chasing Shadows is very overrated. I'll never know how it could come after Labyrinth, the game I would consider to be my absolute favorite game on this site.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Killing Me Softly With His Song
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Bridge Over Troubled Water

Funniest joke ever!

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I will have NO friends after this, but Raze. It just never seemed interesting to me, and it actually bored me a bit... sorry friends.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Wherever I go people are comparing games to "Sonny" and it's sequals. I tried playing it once and it was a waste of time. I don't know why people seem to like it. Also Gemcraft.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

The Last Stand series, Warfare series, GemCraft series, Sonny series, Free Rider series, all MMOs.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Sonny would have to be the most overrated in my mind. I could just never get into the games. Gemcraft I like and it is fun and challenging though I can understand why people don't like it.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I will have NO friends after this, but Raze. It just never seemed interesting to me, and it actually bored me a bit... sorry friends.

Really? Raze is one of the best series on AG in my opinion, it's not too long, not a lot of grinding, and not too complicated, but that's my opinion.

I'm going to get a lot of flack for saying this. I have a strong dislike for the GemCraft games. They're just so boring and too complicated for me.

Agreed... Gemcraft is the most boring of the quested tower defense games, it's way too complicated (all of them) and is just flat out bad tbh.

...and of course the Decision games make the list for me. I've ranted about them before and how the sheer grinding and repetitiveness bores me and makes me mad that the quests are wasted on the games. If you check the quests thread you'll see I'm really not alone.

Just for the sake of that being long, i'lll put the question in a fresh post. v

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What's your favorite song that was a one-hit wonder?

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

One hit wonder?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Okay, a one hit wonder is a song that was very very popular (top 40 top 10 etc) but that was the only song by that artist/band that ever made it big.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I don't know much on singers/bands so skipping this.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Don't Worry,Be Happy.by Bobby McFerrin.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I can't choose one. All of my favorite songs are one-hit wonders.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

For some reason one hit wonders are the ones I usually dislike with a passion (Blurred Lines, Happy, All About That Base). Can't think of any that I like at the moment.

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

I do not understand what is "One-Hit Wonder" are, but I choose "I Think God Can Explain by Splender".

Showing 1126-1140 of 3103