ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665953
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,780 posts
Chamberlain

Video game developer is what I'm going for.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Communications/Marketing.

My parents are both into it, and they are pretty good at it. So learning from them is nice, and doing what they did is nice too. Though should any job appear with more pay, I'll take it. I care about the money.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Programmer, writer, web developer, idk. something along those lines.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I really should have something planned but I don't. I'm thinking maybe something in the sciences, although I may go into politics. Something with lots of traveling would be fun.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Chemical Engineer. (Which involves designing new chemicals, or the processes to make them on a large scale.)

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

Chemical Engineer

My dad works as this!

Anyway, I would like to be a veterania.. a veterina... a.. a vet.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Anyway, I would like to be a veterania.. a veterina... a.. a vet.

Licence to print money, if you can get past the fact that you will be spending a lot of time saying "You could pay these huge bills for treatment, or I could have it put down."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Blacksmith

LaurenLouise1507
LaurenLouise1507
88 posts
Nomad

Forensic Psychologist, Psycho Therapist or a criminal lawyer... one of the three

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Programmer.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I kinda want to learn to be a programmer but I don't really understand all these codes and other things. I guess I'll learn as time flies.

To tell the truth, I'm not sure what I want to be.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

A lot of people wants to get into the tech business and they're right but don't forget that the food industry (restaurants) will never go out of style. Becoming a cook, or a chef in a good restaurant pays very well and I promise you, people will never stop eating.

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

My dream jobs would be to be a writer (books or music) or a chess master. Realistically, I'm not sure, but whatever it is, I want it to be enjoyable, if at all possible,

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Dream job...? Either a secret service agent, lawyer or a suicide prevention person.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

@R2D21999 Start with one language and stick with it. Once you feel comfortable in that language you can move on to a new one. Personally I would start with Java and C but it really depends what you would want to do in the future.

I want to do Data Analysis of some sort.

Showing 1246-1260 of 3103