ForumsForum GamesParahumans

29 8663
anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

The year is 2010, and the world is a world of parahumans. There aren't that many, only one for every fifteen thousand regulars, but that's still a lot. Some look just like us while some even the blind and deaf know aren't human. It appears just about everything can be a power, but for some reason most powers cannot affect life. Except for the powers specifically targeted toward life, of course. Some parahumans have used their power to become villains, and some have become heroes. What you will become is up to you.

This is single player, since games with multiple players are too difficult to manage for me.

CS:
Name: (Your real name.)
Gender: (Male, female, or maybe something else depending on your power.)
Bio: (Your history and key aspects of personality.)
Appearance: (What you look like.)
-------
Code Name: (Your secret identity, what the media calls you.)
Costume Design: (Remember, since your a starting parahuman, you don't have a very good costume yet probably.)
Power: (What your power actually does. Only one to start. It'll start off weak and slowly grow stronger as you go along.)
Team: N/A (You may join a team later on.)
Fame: 0 (Negative numbers are for infamy, which does have up sides, and positive numbers are for positive publicity, which does have down sides.)
------
Stats: (Distribute 20 points.)
Power: 10(In this case how much raw might do you have.)
Energy: 10/10 (Your stamina when it comes to using your power. Automatically used power, like regenerating or invulnerability, automatically use energy and will stop working when you have no energy left.)
Health: 10/10(How much of a hit you can take.)
Stamina: 10/10(How long you can keep on going. Will also lower if you don't eat or drink.)
Level: 1 (Five stat points upon level up.)
EXP: 0/10
---------
Items: Nothing (What you have on you.)
Inventory: Nothing (What you own that you don't have on your person. Includes property and assets.)
Money: $400 (U.S dollars. It may seem like a lot, but it's your regular human living expense too.)

Based loosely off of

• 29 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow Jackson
Bio: I used to live in new york till everyone found out we existed, now I find my self with a choice, whether to be a hero, a villain or a vigilante. I know one thing though, I'll be making enemies. Grreat, just perfect.
Appearance: Brown hair, and eyes, white skin, about 5 foot 6, and about 150 pounds
-------
Code Name: Shift knight
Costume Design: None (comes from powers)
Power: Shape shifting, (His favorite form is a knight in a grayish black suit of armor with a wolf and raven in his coat-of-arms, can also change into a wolf if needed.)
Team: N/A
Fame: 0
------
Stats:
Power: 13
Energy: 15/15
Health: 20/20
Stamina: 12/12
Level: 1
---------
Items: Nothing (What you have on you.) I would like a sword or something for my knight though. If it doesn't go in this slot would it go into the inventory? Oh and a phone like a Samsung galaxy s3, so if i think a fight is to hard or something and call the police if they aren't there.
Inventory: Small New York apartment that I was planing to sell and another in Seattle Washington that I live in now.
Money: $400

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Bio: I used to live in New York till everyone found out we existed, now I find my self with a choice, whether to be a hero, a villain or a vigilante. I know one thing though, I'll be making enemies. Great, just perfect.
Appearance: Brown hair, and eyes, white skin, about 5 foot 6, and about 150 pounds
-------
Power: Shape shifting, (His favorite form is a knight in a grayish black suit of armor with a wolf and raven in his coat-of-arms, can also change into a wolf if needed.)
------
Stats:
---------
Items: Samsung Galaxy S3
Inventory: Small New York apartment, Seattle Apartment.

*I forgot to add Location. Also, your powers will need a limiter so you aren't too powerful yet, so it can be having your other forms be really vulnerable to attack (take 2x damage) or you could only have them active for a few minutes before having to shift back for say twenty minutes, min. You can choose one of those or something else that you'd think would work. And no sword yet, but you could look into buying one in game. *

You had to move to Seattle due to the results of a viscous reality TV show which exposed your power to the world and framed it in a horrible light, making you seem almost like a criminal. Fortunately, the government shut down the show after seeing how it ruined people's lives and wasn't able to find any actually villains. They even gave you a form of witness protection, moving you out to Seattle and smudging a few facts about your identity. Any one who bothered to dig deep could find you, but no one probably will. As it is, your walking to the local Seven 11 to buy some food when you notice a mugger tying to take a young man's wallet. This could be your chance to be a hero, or even a villain if you decide to beat up the mugger and still take the guy's wallet.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Bio: I used to live in New York till everyone found out we existed, now I find my self with a choice, whether to be a hero, a villain or a vigilante. I know one thing though, I'll be making enemies. Great, just perfect.
-------
------
Stats:
---------

I go for the limiter of weakening my wolf form so it's going to be my weakest form, but it can easily make up for that with it's speed and ferociousness, so make my wolf take 2x the normal at least till I reach a certain level.

Okay now the mugging. His he inside or outside, if he is inside I head out the door and shape shift into my knight form in the shadows and away from the cameras, if he is out about the same thing except I going into the shadows more so I'm not seen by him or the victim of his attack.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Name: Jack
Bio: Used to hide from public,but then the hummans know we exist...
Appearance: (when humman: )The average white person,often seen wearing blue jeans and a white shirt w/orange sneakers.Blue eyes. (when dragonRed scales with blue stripes.tail 5 @ 1/2 meters long.
-------
Code Name: The dragon's soul
Costume Design: wears a black cloak,but only when stuck in dragon form.
Power: (dragon's soul can turn into a early adoclent dragon
------
Stats:
Power: 15
Health: 15/15
Stamina: 15/15
---------
Items: Sharp knife (for self defense for when i dont wanna transform),cellphone.
Inventory: small apartment room

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Krista Keket
Bio: Krista was born in America. She has both Japanese and Egyptian blood in her. Her parents work in Yellowstone park and she has a twin brother who, like her, just graduated from high school. Krista has worked hard to hide her power but not her love for wolves, video games, or anime. This explains why the only person, that knows about her power, is her twin. Now that everyone knows about people having powers she chooses to put her power to work but is still unsure as to what road to take. That of a hero or of a vigilante. Being a villain is out of the question cause it isn't in her nature to be bad.
Appearance: Krista has short black hair and hazel eyes. Her skin is a light tan. She is 6'4" and has an average wight for that height. Unless she is cos playing you can find her in a pair of jeans and a tee. She also normally has a red purse that can go on her back like a backpack.
-------
Code Name: Ookami Tejina
Costume Design: My costume is a black ninja outfit with a hood, a maroon cloak, and a red and white mask that is in the shape of a wolf's head.
Power: can summon and control elemental wolves(5 energy per wolf)
------
Stats: (0 points.)
---------
Items: cellphone, wallet, red 3DS, deck of magic cards, silver Game Boy Advance SP with Monster Rancher Advance 2 in it, and a DS game case(4/6 games in case)
Inventory: a small one room apartment not far from Yellowstone park
Money: $400 (U.S dollars)

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

-------
Power: Shape shifting,Forms: A knight in a grayish black suit of armor with a wolf and raven in his coat-of-arms, A wolf (very vulnerable)
------
Stats:
---------

You go into the alleyway in which the mugging takes place, hiding in the shadows in your knight form. Your armor makes a little rattling, but the mugger just glances around at hearing it and somehow misses you. He looks like he's about to stab the young man with a knife, you don't think he has any other weapons. He's about the same size as you.

Name: Jack
Bio: Used to hide from public,but then the humans know we exist...
Appearance: (when human: )The average white person,often seen wearing blue jeans and a white shirt w/orange sneakers.Blue eyes. (when dragonRed scales with blue stripes.tail 5 @ 1/2 meters long.
-------
Code Name: The dragon's soul
Costume Design: wears a black cloak,but only when stuck in dragon form.
Power: (dragon's soul can turn into a early adoclent dragon
------
Stats:
---------
Items: Sharp knife (for self defense for when i don't wanna transform),cellphone.
Inventory: small apartment room
Location: (I forgot to add this in the first post, whatever city you want to start off in.)

You are walking down the street when someone pulls you into an alleyway, knife to your throat, and demands that you give him all your money. You have thirty dollars in your pocket. You know that you can change fast enough to knock him off, but that knife could still do some damage until you're fully changed which will take a few minutes.

Bio: Krista was born in America. She has both Japanese and Egyptian blood in her. Her parents work in Yellowstone park and she has a twin brother who, like her, just graduated from high school. Krista has worked hard to hide her power but not her love for wolves, video games, or anime. This explains why the only person, that knows about her power, is her twin. Now that everyone knows about people having powers she chooses to put her power to work but is still unsure as to what road to take. That of a hero or of a vigilante. Being a villain is out of the question cause it isn't in her nature to be bad.
Appearance: Krista has short black hair and hazel eyes. Her skin is a light tan. She is 6'4" and has an average wight for that height. Unless she is cos playing you can find her in a pair of jeans and a tee. She also normally has a red purse that can go on her back like a backpack.
-------
Costume Design: My costume is a black ninja outfit with a hood, a maroon cloak, and a red and white mask that is in the shape of a wolf's head.
Power: can summon and control elemental wolves(5 energy per wolf)
------
---------
Items: cellphone, wallet, red 3DS, deck of magic cards, silver Game Boy Advance SP with Monster Rancher Advance 2 in it, and a DS game case(4/6 games in case)

*It'll also have to cost you one energy for every two minutes you have your wolves active after summoning. Or else theoretically you could just save up an army of wolves, which would be very OP.*

You were walking down the path, enjoying the natural beauty of Yellowstone like you have so many times before, when you notice one of the visitors appearing to be hunting some deer. This could possibly be your chance to get known to the world, if this man talks about his encounter with you.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-------
Power: can summon and control elemental wolves(5 energy per wolf, 1 energy for every two min a wolf stays summoned)
------
---------

I try to remember if it is deer season or not as I find a good place to change into my costume. Once I have changed I follow him knowing that even if it is deer season I still have a chance of catching the hunter going after a doe or a fawn.

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

-------
Power: can summon and control elemental wolves(5 energy per wolf, 1 energy for every two min a wolf stays summoned)
------
---------

It's not deer season, and you change. Behind a thick copse of trees. You follow him and see him not only hunting outside of deer season, bout also. After a fawn.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-------
------
---------

I summon two wolves. One to protect me and the other to scare the fawn away. I then come up behind the hunter and place a hand on his shoulder. "I wouldn't do that if I was you." I say in a dark voice. My body is tense and ready to handle the disarming the hunter if needed. It is what I get for studding martial arts.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Appearance: Brown hair, and eyes, white skin, about 5 foot 6, and about 150 ipounds, in normal form he wears a navy blue long sleeve shirt with the Seahawks logo on it with Seahawks on the left sleeve, blue jeans, Reebok runtones black.
-------
Power: Shape shifting,Forms: A knight in a grayish black suit of armor with a wolf and raven in his coat-of-arms, A wolf (very vulnerable) the wolf's fur is the same color so my knights armor.
------
Stats:
---------

(OOC)I did a small edit to my sheet, because I forgot the clothes and the color of my wolf. (IC) I try to rush the mugger and disarm him of the knife.
Small note I think I'll buy a mask so I don't have to change into my knight form all the time.

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

-------
------
Energy: 5/15
---------

The fawn scared away, the man, scared, scrambles away from you and points the gun at you. Glancing around and seeing the elemental wolves, he says, "You're one of those powered freaks, aren't you? I saw a documentary on you folk, you a danger to society you are. But today they'll be one last of you folks at least." He then starts to lower his rifle at you, and you believe he's going try to shoot in the head.

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Appearance: Brown hair, and eyes, white skin, about 5 foot 6, and about 150 ipounds, in normal form he wears a navy blue long sleeve shirt with the Seahawks logo on it with Seahawks on the left sleeve, blue jeans, Reebok runtones black.
-------
Power: Shape shifting,Forms: A knight in a grayish black suit of armor with a wolf and raven in his coat-of-arms, A wolf (very vulnerable) the wolf's fur is the same color so my knights armor.
------
Stats:
Energy: 10/15
---------

*You can't buy a mask while in a fight. You can once it's finished though.*
You rush the man, and he tries to stab you. It gets stopped by your armor though, and you take his knife.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-------
------
---------

I try quickly get out of is line of fire and let the wolves attack him. "Disarm but don't kill." Is my only command to the wolves.

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

-------
------
---------

You dive to the side, and one of your wolves pounce on him before he can reaim. The other one then tears the gun out of his hand, but takes a couple fingers with it. The man starts crying and begging for you not to kill him.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-------
------
Stats:
Energy: 10/15
---------

I grab mugger and throw him to a wall and pin him there, like I've see the cops do. I then say to the former victim "Call 911, I'll hold this guy here till they get here."

Showing 1-15 of 29