ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273957
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

So, @StormWalker, you ate it?

No, but I was hungry during the dissection, so most of the things I was thinking about ended up being about food. I'm not going to eat a heart unless it hasn't been soaked in chemicals.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

i made everyone wait 3 hours in a game (Bricktionary) on roblox. they wanted to kick me, but i "hacked" the game (edited a script) so they could not. took them forever to figure out what i was making. around 53 people left and joined. ah, how i love torturing people!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

Had an interview, got a job.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Congrats @TheMostManlyMan! May I know where you got your new job?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Congrats @TheMostManlyMan! May I know where you got your new job?

Dos Equis hired him to replace the most interesting man in the World.
The guy was whacked by one of his mistresses.
thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

Home sweet home on the road. Volkswagen 1952 Panel Van (Camper Van)

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I played combat airsoft in a huge indoor arena. I shot a bunch of people up and I got shot up too. Good clean painful fun.

Scarlet53
Scarlet53
167 posts
Shepherd

Biked in the rain for a half hour

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Biked in the rain for a half hour

You find it interesting?
I've been caught in heavy rain and thunderstorms 3 times in my life and I never enjoyed it because your bike gets filthy with crap from the road, mud, your clothes get wet, dirty and heavy.
A light rain can make a bike dirty so Imagine a storm.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It happened a couple days ago but I think it's an interesting topic.
I was reading some articles about Internet, privacy, Big Brother watching us, etc. I got to this page somehow and I liked what I read so I decided to try this browser, downloaded it and I was about to install it when I realized it's a Chinese browser.

That was disappointing, I mean you want to get rid of Google because of the spying thing but installing a browser made in China?! How about a browser developed in Russia under the guidance of Putin or a North Korean browser?

I guess there's no such thing as privacy anymore.

smithsophia
smithsophia
4 posts
Nomad

Sleeping

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

i made everyone wait 3 hours in a game (Bricktionary) on roblox. they wanted to kick me, but i "hacked" the game (edited a script) so they could not. took them forever to figure out what i was making. around 53 people left and joined. ah, how i love torturing people!

Wow aren't you cool and edgy

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I just watched the Voice (yesterday's episode) that my wife DVRed (Did I just create a new word?), and OMG, those girls can sing!!!
They made the American Idol contestants look like karaoke singers.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

A kid on my bus stood up with a trumpet and played the national anthem. It was very loud and he was standing next to me while I was trying to sleep, so I threw grapes into the trumpet.

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

so I threw grapes into the trumpet.

Seriously?
Showing 466-480 of 684