ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 274011
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Wait, no, I actually changed the theme I was using on Chrome.
#rebellious

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I got my GCSE results. A* in Maths, As in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geography, History, and Further Maths, and Bs in English Language, English Literature, and German.

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

I reached my 60th post and busted wrong-doers all day in armor games.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I went on a different website for three seconds and somehow managed to get the rest of a show spoiled for me, which is probably why I was only there for three seconds.

Katsumaninja36
Katsumaninja36
4 posts
Farmer

i just played a [b]LOT of games

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I watched Blue Exorcist.

And im running about 4 miles later tonight.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Went home for today and tomorrow to do things I needed to do before school starts up on Monday.

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

Saturday college, but had fun in forums.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Marathoned Aldnoah Zero, but I really hate it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Last night, my marching band played at out first football game. It was pretty fun, besides the addition of the hot weather.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Well... today I said yes to my new boss, who I will be starting to work for 1st of October! =)

Went shopping for some new work shoes, played some Steel Panther to celebrate and thought of how to break the bad news to my current boss, who is currently already under-staffed... but I need to think about the future! Then to top it off... I played some KingsRoad to relax! =D

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I went to the Explorer Scout beach barbeque. Lots of fun, games, and meat.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Ummm, does waking up count. Because I really haven't done much as of yet.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Well tomorrow school starts, so I've stupidly decided to pull an all-nighter so I will fall asleep early today and be ready for a horrible nine months. It's like being pregnant except that I don't get screaming wrinkly sausage, I get a pile of stress and a bunch of useless information.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Wait, Storm, you start tomorrow? Everyone in my area started on the 20th. Mumble grumble mumble mumble...

And I still haven't done much as of yet.

Showing 226-240 of 684