ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 274126
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Today I ate a LOT of capers, you know, those little green salty things that make you thirsty enough to want to murder everyone in sight. I don't know why I ate them, but it happened none the less.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

De- and then Re-install my anti-virus...

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I swam approximately 50 ft underwater. It's not my max underwater swim distance, but it possed a decent challenge none the less.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I started day 50 without eating fries.
Yep, I ate French fries all my life then one day I thought, I don't like them anymore.

I've lost 5 kilos (11 pounds) already!

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I bought some music CDs, ripped them, and then put the files on my phone.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Got my new laptop since my old one is buggered. It's good. I'm in the process of installing and uninstalling all the bits I want.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I traveled 30 miles without aid of a motorized vehicle.

CactusBob
CactusBob
1 posts
Justiciar

Got all quests in Sky Quest!

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I joined Facebook and immediately realised I'm living in the dystopian future.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Today I drove a large portion of the Pacific Coast Highway. It's a very scenic road that stretches north to south along most of California's seacoast and features some really nice views.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Today I went to a very interesting and authentic Hungarian deli on the east side. They had a huge selection of specialty sausages, head cheeses, tongues, organ meats, pickles, sauces, and pastries. I ordered a specialty smoked Gouda and carved meat sandwich. Good stuff. I also took home some imported pickles and Spanish marcona almonds. The pickles are easily the best I've ever had and nothing you could find in a regular market comes close. If you're wondering just how good pickles could be you should have tasted their cheese.

Sorry about the double post, but someone needed to bump this thread.

Alp_Ehni
Alp_Ehni
315 posts
Farmer

I sat at home and hung around AG. I also got elected president of the galactic uber-kingdom, which is nice.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I ate a tart, an ice cream sandwich, a handful of chocolate covered walnuts, and a cookie for dinner. I then watched a very lousy college football game (that's three hours out of my life that I'm not going to get back). I then started to mess around with a bunch of crafting materials but got tired and decided to go to bed, but here I am posting on AG at 3 in the morning my time and not getting enough sleep for like the thousandth night in a row. I noticed that most of the things I post on here in the thread happen during the night time. I guess that's because since my hand has been injured I don't have anything interesting to do during the daytime except screw around, over eat, watch too much TV, play around with you, think about gothic makeup and other weird stuff, look up insane pictures on lesser known art websites, etc...
Hopefully threads like these will inspire people to try to do more interesting things during the daytime. I doubt it will though.

Tomorrow I want to make a blowgun out of kabob skewers, cotton balls, ball point pen casings, and super glue.

Isn't it obvious that I don't have any friends?

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

I went to an insane party with my family, I didn't know people could be so entertaining!!!! XD

PerfectHiddenJustice
PerfectHiddenJustice
2 posts
Herald

I lazed around at home playing games. Give me my Sunday back, past me!

Showing 556-570 of 684