Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

So, what's happening here, folks?

Posted Apr 5, '14 at 6:09am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

It's hard to create activity when there are only like three dozen regulars and half of them don't even talk to each other.

Thats true, nobody talks to me.. x'( lol.. i guess that means i am not yet a regular.

Posted Apr 7, '14 at 9:51am

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,331 posts

Knight

Kind of a shame, really.

I wish it was hopping a bit more. But I don't know why I'm complaining, it isn't like I've got a lot of time to be here anyway. Between expanding my business, S.O. starting her new deal and the junk in my life, I might have a few hours a day to relax.

Posted Apr 7, '14 at 3:13pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,585 posts

Thats true, nobody talks to me.. x'( lol.. i guess that means i am not yet a regular.

Well, you were the one who came to my birthday party, forgot it was a birthday party and didn't bring anything.

Posted Apr 7, '14 at 3:23pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

It's been a long, long time since I've been here.

Aghhh!!! A member that joined before me! It... burns!

Posted Apr 8, '14 at 2:02pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,331 posts

Knight

I've yet to meet anyone who had been here longer than Gantic. He came from Games of Gondor.

Posted Apr 9, '14 at 4:19am

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,600 posts

Knight

Aghhh!!! A member that joined before me! It... burns!

Nothing gives me that extra kick in the morning like knowing I burn a forum regular every day he logs in.

I've yet to meet anyone who had been here longer than Gantic. He came from Games of Gondor.

There's that one Daniel McNeely guy I've heard tales about. Legend has it he's been here since before Games of Gondor.

Posted Apr 9, '14 at 4:29am

devansh_asthana

devansh_asthana

452 posts

Uh...It has now become an habit for me to miss important events...because of my computer faliure...Anyways,welcome back on AG!
You are back on April fools day...what a super date for a big celebration...
=)

Reply to So, what's happening here, folks?

You must be logged in to post a reply!