Forums

ForumsQuests

GemCraft Chasing Shadows Quests

Posted Aug 16, '14 at 12:44am

lywzc

lywzc

7 posts

Why I can't get some "Use only..." Achievements in game???Even I just start the zone the achievement is blocked.

Posted Aug 20, '14 at 8:22am

subashpothireddy

subashpothireddy

2 posts

can anyone help me regarding the strategy to be adopted and the gems when playing X7 please.

Posted Aug 22, '14 at 5:43am

Ravensvoice

Ravensvoice

9 posts

I have 2 quests missing for wich in my online save game I already have the in game achievement.
Doing the quest requirements again does not activate getting them, I already refreshed browser and cleared my chache. Does anyone know of a way to get those quests that does NOT involve either restting my in game achievements and doing them again , or starting a new (2nd) game?.
p.s. if there is a way to copy you online save to a local save that would probably work, since them I would just reset the achievement in the local copy and do those two quests there.

Posted Aug 23, '14 at 8:45pm

ToiletSwimmer

ToiletSwimmer

5 posts

I got the Almost Ruined AND Mist Fell Down Achievements, but not the Quests @ AG! I have Refreshed ONCE since then, but took several tries, so I'll probably keep playing until comp freezes up! I also have ss of Unlocked Achievements and they're both there. (wait! I see an Image button... aw phhht!) edit: lol. I got a Quest badge for posting!

last edited Aug 23 2014 08:47 pm by ToiletSwimmer

Posted Aug 26, '14 at 2:49pm

ToiletSwimmer

ToiletSwimmer

5 posts

Why'd you send me here Ferret? You could have fixed it yourself, by now, no? I asked for Wikia link. I saw the vid for compass, now I need to know how to combine gems like that! I really hate games with "secrets", so I stopped buying consoles. edit: what, we're only allowed one edit per post?

last edited Aug 26 2014 02:50 pm by ToiletSwimmer

Posted Aug 26, '14 at 6:19pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,646 posts

@ToiletSwimmer

I asked for Wikia link. I saw the vid for compass, now I need to know how to combine gems like that!

The following link will show you how to work the compasses.
Mysterious Compass
(If that link does work try this one.)

Here is an image of the loading screen for compass levels, it should come in handy too.

Compass loading screen

Lastly, are you certain you have Almost Ruined and Mist Fell Down achievements in game? You can unlock them in a game, but you have to complete the level to successfully keep them.

If you do have them, maybe try contacting the admin Tasslefoot?

edit: what, we're only allowed one edit per post?

A regular user is allowed to edit a post as many times as they want, but only up to 10 minutes after posting.
Also, if you make an edit and save it, you will have to refresh the page after making the edit to make another edit. I wish there was no need for the refresh myself.

last edited Aug 26 2014 06:22 pm by Reton8

Posted Aug 30, '14 at 2:51pm

7RandomNames

7RandomNames

2 posts

Is Senior Grade even possible without buying the Magician's Pouch?  I can't even seem to get close.

Posted Aug 31, '14 at 2:11pm

Sterba70

Sterba70

1 post

I saw in a video someone clicking on a gem in a tower to instantly upgrade it. What button do you push after the gem is selected?

Posted Aug 31, '14 at 4:54pm

Igorious

Igorious

2 posts

Is Senior Grade even possible without buying the Magician's Pouch?  I can't even seem to get close.

I got 12-grade crystal at end of field K5.

Posted Aug 31, '14 at 4:56pm

Igorious

Igorious

2 posts

I saw in a video someone clicking on a gem in a tower to instantly upgrade it. What button do you push after the gem is selected?

Press «U»-key when cursor over crystal.
You can also use «D»-key to duplicate crystal.

last edited Aug 31 2014 05:03 pm by Igorious

Reply to GemCraft Chasing Shadows Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!