Forums

ForumsQuests

GemCraft Chasing Shadows Quests

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 3:06pm

Erile

Erile

243 posts

@tanlu84
Sorry, I don't have any suggestions.  I have had this problem with tons of quests (at least 50) on armor games where the quests won't register because of a sequencing issue.  There doesn't seem to be a manual override process on the site and there have been no bug fixes either - I've asked many times and gotten no responses.

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 9:03pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,825 posts

Is field H3 missing?

H3 is a wizard tower map. You might need to beat something to unlock it.

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 11:07pm

Erile

Erile

243 posts

@Gantic
OK thanks... I wonder what as I have the rest and am stuck.

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 8:52am

DarKunor

DarKunor

1 post

Hi.

I have unlocked almost all hextiles but I'm still missing "G" hextile.
Does anybody know what should be done to open it?

Thanks.

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 9:01am

BioVass

BioVass

8 posts

Where is a tome with Bolt spell?

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 5:10pm

Erile

Erile

243 posts

@kegaumongo

I didn't see your question at the bottom of the post.

@Erile: I can see "Fire in the hole" on your profile now. I don't know why could cause this, to be honest. Is anybody else having this issue?

It was not a problem with quests on your profile, it was a problem with quests not showing up on the game page after you complete them and then reload the page.  Given the high number of people who reported completing quests and not seeing their credit for quest completion, and given that I had a similar problem but then noticed it was restricted only to the game page and not the profile page, I assumed other people were probably having similar issues.

So its not necessarily a quest completion problem in this case, its a bug in whether or not the quests on the game page decide to display as completed vs quests on your profile page.  So someone who thinks they completed something and doesn't see it would have to reload and check their profile page independently of the game page.  Probably something noone would ever bother to do.

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 9:05pm

clark_stone_

clark_stone_

1 post

Meh..this game is fun but it's just the demo version. Don't even play it if you don't want to spend money. Certain maps are not even unlockable if you don't buy it.

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 6:27am

plit

plit

1 post

any idea on how to open S field?

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 1:44pm

Adamatron

Adamatron

1 post

Does anybody know anything about the in-game achievement of "Gray Trees", it's right at the bottom of the achievement screen/list and the description of it is "11331791"?

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 2:20pm

Erile

Erile

243 posts

Does anybody know anything about the in-game achievement of "Gray Trees", it's right at the bottom of the achievement screen/list and the description of it is "11331791"?

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12291687/gemcraft-cs-secrets-guide-spoilers

Reply to GemCraft Chasing Shadows Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!