ForumsForum GamesMost Convenient Death (RP)

44 10521
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

I had a game called make the kill awhile back which this game is almost like but not quite. i had plans for that game, but it didnt work out well and was in fact very boring. this game should be different.

The object of the game is death, but not necessarily against AI. The object of this game is to kill yourself in the most convenient manner judged by a category i choose using only realistic things at your disposal. i will explain below.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Deaths: 0
MCD's: 0
Fails: 0

to break it down, you pick your name and you dont do anything else. when you die, it goes under deaths. this is a good thing. MCD stands for most convenient death, which is the goal of the game. each round, 1 player will be rewarded that if the have the MCD. Fails are when you do not die and they are indeed failures.

Each round has a category ranging from but not limited to the following:
Most Gruesome
Fastest
Sliest
Stupidest
Last Man Standing (which is an exception to trying to kill yourself)

if you follow those rules, you could get the MCD.

Notes:
1. everyone is on the same map at the same time
2. you can only psot once per round and you cannot take back posts
3. Sometimes, however, you will be able to post more then once.
4. you will be in a room. you must make realistic suicides.

the game starts when we get 3 people.

• 44 Replies
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

(can i join this game , and how :3 ? )

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Name: Riptizoid
Deaths: 0

Do you want it in radical or decimal form? Significant numbers only? Ah whatever, I'm over thinking it, so I'll just go with 14.21

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Name: Danwar123
Deaths: 2 (100%)

the leingth...is 8.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Zanthril, bringer of darkness
Deaths: 1 (50%)
Fails: 1 (50%)

The actual length depends on the graph's scale, but the graph length is the square root of 202 units.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Deaths: 1 (100%)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Units

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

(can i join this game , and how :3 ? )

copy the character sheet, fill it out, and join next round which is starting right now.

(I meant units dude. I'm not an idiot.)

you, actually, did not ask what unit. you asked "what do you by length of a line?"

not to give you a significantly hard time, but that question is not even close to what you wanted to ask.

the answer is rounded to 14.21 inches. 14.21 is the sqaure root of 202 so i will give Zanthril the death. Isaac, i clearly told you inches, therefore it is the answer in inches. you fail. technically, because of that all of you failed but i am giving it to you for actually getting the answer solid. Sean gets the MCD for having the least rounded answer, because i cant think of any other way to do it. Dan also clearly fails.

Round 4: Luck
The same helmet reappears on you in this life. it states:
"i am thinking of a number between 1-100. What is the number?"
Category: luck
yes, dying here is lucky, but you do not know whether or not you actually have to guess it correctly to die, which i will not tell you.

Name: Isaac Stone
Deaths: 2 (67%)
MCD's: 1 (50%)
Fails: 1 (33%)

Name: Riptizoid
Deaths: 1 (100%)

Name: Danwar123

(dont you have 3 deaths?)
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Mathematically speaking if there is no unit of measure given you are to assume the length of ''Units''. And even if you had a unit of measure, the answer wouldn't have changed, only what came after it, e.g., 14.212670403551895m(meters), 14.212670403551895cm(centimeters), 14.212670403551895km(kilometers), 14.212670403551895ft(foot), etc. It's the same number, just with different units of measurement. So the distance will always remain the same on each graph, respectively, no matter the unit of measure given.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

(Dude. It does depend on the size of the graph, you have to agree on that,)

i said inches man, its in inches. the graph size has nothing to do with it. it the graph is 100 feet long or 100 inches long it could still be a 14 inch line segment.
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

(I meant the size of the points and squares. If they were the size of city blocks or something, it definitely wouldn't be a 14 inch line segment.)

1. even if that were true, it could still be possible for the line segment to be 14 inches.
2. i said coordinate grid. they, mathematically speaking, run infinitely in all directions.
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

your argument doesnt make sense anymore. i am fairly sure you are trying to say that the size of the grid determines the size of line but that doesnt make any sense...

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

http://www.mathsisfun.com/data/cartesian-coordinates-interactive.html

Go here ^^, I would edit it to show our current problem but my internet has kicked itself in the face, so unfortunately I can't.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Well that link isn't working....

Showing 16-30 of 44