ForumsForum GamesMost Convenient Death (RP)

44 10541
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

I had a game called make the kill awhile back which this game is almost like but not quite. i had plans for that game, but it didnt work out well and was in fact very boring. this game should be different.

The object of the game is death, but not necessarily against AI. The object of this game is to kill yourself in the most convenient manner judged by a category i choose using only realistic things at your disposal. i will explain below.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Deaths: 0
MCD's: 0
Fails: 0

to break it down, you pick your name and you dont do anything else. when you die, it goes under deaths. this is a good thing. MCD stands for most convenient death, which is the goal of the game. each round, 1 player will be rewarded that if the have the MCD. Fails are when you do not die and they are indeed failures.

Each round has a category ranging from but not limited to the following:
Most Gruesome
Fastest
Sliest
Stupidest
Last Man Standing (which is an exception to trying to kill yourself)

if you follow those rules, you could get the MCD.

Notes:
1. everyone is on the same map at the same time
2. you can only psot once per round and you cannot take back posts
3. Sometimes, however, you will be able to post more then once.
4. you will be in a room. you must make realistic suicides.

the game starts when we get 3 people.

• 44 Replies
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i guess you make a good point, but its a dam coordinate grid. it doesnt matter how large each square is because the line segment passes through them. the point (-3, -4) and (6, 7) clearly passes through the sqaures, and since the scale is in inches you can assume each square is 1X1 inches.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I concur.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

can we just move on?

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

3/5 people posted, so im giving them more time.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

This round ends. the number was 67. isaac gets MCD for being closest, Sean fails for going over, Zanthril dies for being 2nd closest, the other 2 fail for doing nothing.

Round 5: The Hitman
You are in a crowded city street of New York. a hitman has been paid to kill a man wearing a long trench coat. You see the man, walking down the street. the idea here is, in only 1 post, get killed by the hit man.
Category: Get Hit
if you are crafty, you could die in only 1 post from the hitman.

Name: Isaac Stone
Deaths: 3 (75%)
MCD's: 2 (66%)
Fails: 1 (20%)

Name: Riptizoid
Deaths: 1 (50%)
Fails: 1 (50%)

Name: Danwar123
Deaths: 2 (50%)
Fails: 2 (50%)

Name: Zanthril, bringer of darkness
Fails: 1 (25%)

Name: Sean Deane
MCD's: 1 (50%)

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

the hitman is also armed with a sniper and far away from the street.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

Name: scourge728
Deaths:
MCD's:
Fails:

I get a long trench coat like the one the man the hitman is trying to kill's and stand in his line of sight/fire

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Ima just skip this one.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I also grab a conveniently placed trench-coat, which looks identical to the targets, and then walk up to the hit-man. I stand in his way and begin to sing Hello, is it me you're looking for?

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

imagine if we didn't understand this right

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Although i wasn't originally planing on letting people buy there own trenchcoats, i realize you could probably get one if you're on a crowded NYC street. therefore, you were all successful. however, since Isaac did it without buying is own he gets MCD. Zanthril still fails even if he posted to skip it.

Round 6: The Trial
1745, Europe. you are all standing around a public trial of 5 men that are about to be hanged for piracy. there are many redcoats standing around the trial, and at this very moment one of them is reading a list of prosecutions against the 5 men. the men are standing on a raised wooden plank with the ropes around their necks already.
Category: Under The Radar
Whoever can kill themselves drawing the least attention to themselves wins, however you can not leave the vicinity of the trial.

Name: Isaac Stone
Deaths: 4 (80%)
MCD's: 3 (75%)
Fails: 1 (20%)

Name: Riptizoid
Deaths: 1 (33%)
Fails: 2 (67%)

Name: Danwar123
Deaths: 2 (40%)
Fails: 3 (60%)

Deaths: 3 (60%)
Fails: 2 (40%)

MCD's: 1 (33%)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I walk around looking for a person with scarlatina (scarlet fever(a very common illness at the time)) and then accidentally touch their rash, causing me to get scarlatina, causing me to die in a very common (thus leading to very little attention) way.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Im going to bump this simply because we cant continue with only 1/5 people having posted.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Deaths: 3 (60%)
Fails: 2 (40%)

Least attention huh?....

I take an explosive diarrhea carp to quietly explode my bottom off, causing me to bleed to death.

Showing 31-44 of 44