Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

"The Good Ol' Days"

Posted Apr 20, '14 at 3:04am

Kalb789

Kalb789

658 posts

I haven't been active in the forums for a long while now, and I was just wondering whether people still rant about the pristine of early Armor Games.  It used to be quite the topic for conversation.

Posted Apr 20, '14 at 3:15am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

This site has been around so long, users of different generations have different ideas of what "The Good Ol' Days" are. I've been a part of this community so long that I've experienced multiple generations of "Good Ol' Days". Newer users from this period who stay around enough to become veterans will probably see this period as their "Good Ol' Days". It all depends on what your definition of "The Good Ol' Days" is.

People have stopped ranting about it for the moment, but I'm sure now that this topic exists, you'll see veterans flock by the numbers while the newer bunch sit and stare dumbfounded.

Posted Apr 20, '14 at 3:42am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,094 posts

Knight

I remember you vaguely I think.  Also, Emily's comments on your profile are hilarious.

Posted Apr 20, '14 at 5:28am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

This is the only armor games I know.. and im still here so these days must be pretty good as it is.. xp

Posted Apr 20, '14 at 3:28pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,978 posts

Well... Most older users can agree that back when there were more people and active conversation that would be considered the "Good 'Ol Days" I myself do agree with this but I still wasn't here back in the "peak" of activity.

Well, welcome back!

Posted Apr 20, '14 at 4:17pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,662 posts

Gantic's synopsis of the AG forums in six-month increments.

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for the wave of depression you may experience after reading aforementioned synopsis.

Posted Apr 20, '14 at 5:58pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

Speaking of the good ol' days, it took me like five minutes to find The Tavern.

Posted Apr 20, '14 at 8:02pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Gah! Another one! An AG user who joined before me! Why is this all happening now?

Posted Apr 20, '14 at 9:48pm

daleks

daleks

3,240 posts

Speaking of the good ol' days, it took me like five minutes to find The Tavern.

I think I am finally used to it. Took me awhile to remember though. I still mess up from time to time.

Posted Apr 21, '14 at 6:19am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,629 posts

Why is this in the Support section..that is just madness.

Oh and AG was best like 2012-2013 because, you know, nostalgia.

Reply to "The Good Ol' Days"

You must be logged in to post a reply!