The warped modern age of warfare.

Posted May 3, '14 at 7:24pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,572 posts

Realism meter: Let's go for a big ol' 6
Name: Sean Deane
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

-------------------------------------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/15
HP: 100/100
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: Trousers, colar less shirt, Jacket, Puttees, Webbing Equipment, Brodie helmet.
Inventory: Lee Enfield 9/50, 60 .303 bullets.

I stand up and look at the at the sergeant. I nod at him, "I'll go, might get a nice tan out there, plus them other places are too hot for me. Can't stand the heat myself. But, ah, I haven't been assigned to a team or squad, or even a specific job. That decision comes down to you sarge, am I fighting the front lines? Or whats the story?"

Posted May 3, '14 at 7:38pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

Bio: A young man from the southern coast stood to inherit his fathers farm. This is not the life Sean wanted, he dreamed of seeing new and exciting places outside the glen he grew up in. At the age of 12 he found his calling in the barracks in the town next door. He was looked on with suspicion at first being a "country-boy" and all, but he's earned his place in the group. Now he's being trained for the warfare in the East.

Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: Trousers, colar less shirt, Jacket, Puttees, Webbing Equipment, Brodie helmet.

Lieutenant Achterberg: "Don't worry you'll be in my squad for where we're going, we'll be going to the front-lines to assist the loyal servers of the Tsar. As for your position, you'll be a sniper seeing how you've got excellent aim."
British Officer: "The lad probably just got lucky with the shot."
Achterberg: "Well I'd like to see you pull off that fluke." The Officer goes silent. and 7 more men step forward. Adam, Josh, Gorg, Phil, Kaine, Bob, and Ailbhe.

Posted May 3, '14 at 8:00pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,572 posts

Injuries:
Kills:

"Ah Josh, didn't know you'd be coming too! Good to have you out there. And Phil, try not to tie your shoelaces together again like you did before. Hahahaha." I look toward the Lieutenant, "Do I keep this clunker or do I get another, mayhap with a scope?"

Posted May 3, '14 at 8:13pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

XP: 3/15
Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Pvt's Adam, Josh, Gorg, Phil, Kaine, Bob, and Ailbhe.
Inventory: Scoped Lee Enfield 10/50, 60 .303 bullets, Luger P08 8/24 32 9mm bullets

Lieutenant Achterberg: Yes a fully loaded one, and a reward for being the first to step forward, I give you this Luger P08 8/24 32 9mm bullets as a token of my thanks, Well let's get moving we need to get you to Germany.
Along the road of Germany
Josh: "How do you think Germany's holding the Soviets at bay?"
Phil: "We'll find out when we arrive at Berlin."
Kaine: "Sean how do you think the woman at Berlin are eh?"

Posted May 3, '14 at 8:18pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Realism meter: 8, I suppose
Name: Isaak Diederich
Country: Prussian Empire (You do realize that Prussia was East Germany, and Germany was West Germany, right? As in, they were divided, and stood for different things?)
EthnicityOnly for Greater U.S.S.R), or U.S.
Bio: Isaak was a resident of Brandenburg before being drafted into the Prussian military. His father was killed in battle during the Austro-Prussian war, after similarly being drafted, several years ago. He is cold and calculating, and puts his country in front of his morals. There is no soldier more ruthless than him.
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: N/A
Inventory: N/A

Posted May 3, '14 at 8:28pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,572 posts

Injuries:
Kills:
Company: Lieutenant Achterberg, Pvt's Adam, Josh, Gorg, Phil, Kaine, Bob, and Ailbhe.
Inventory: Scoped Lee Enfield 10/50, 60 .303 bullets, Luger P08 8/24 32 9mm bullets

I nod at his gratitude, "Thank you."

"Ah-ha, listen well lad, from the stories that reach my ears their easy on the eyes, but watch yourself they can break a man in two with ease. In the sack though, oh-ho, that strength could rock a house I'd say!" I say in a low hush, making what I say a little more mystical, so to say.

Posted May 3, '14 at 8:35pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

(You do realize that Prussia was East Germany, and Germany was West Germany, right? As in, they were divided, and stood for different things?)
You do know That Germany, was still Prussia till 1947 when it was abolished by the allies? Didn't you?
Anyway the timeline is different, it's an alternate reality.

Ethnicity: German
Bio: Isaak was a resident of Brandenburg before being drafted into the Prussian military. His father was killed in battle during the Austro-Prussian war, after similarly being drafted, several years ago. He is cold and calculating, and puts his country in front of his morals. There is no soldier more ruthless than him.
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Stalhelm, Trouser's, Tunic,Black leather boots.
Inventory: Mauser Gewehr 1898 5/50 fifty five 7.92 X 57mm

Officer Greimà Hazz: Soldier, pick up your rifle, we're heading Königsberg, we need to be there within 2 days. You see a loaded Mauser 1898 to your left.

Posted May 3, '14 at 8:36pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

Injuries:
Kills:

Officer Achterberg: Get a good sleep, you're free to explore the city, but don't wander too far.

Posted May 3, '14 at 8:40pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,572 posts

Injuries:
Kills:

I head up to bed, "Make it a wild night for me will you?" I say to anybody going out. "No point being blurry eyed tomorrow..." I mutter to myself.

Posted May 3, '14 at 8:59pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Ethnicity: German
Injuries:
Kills:
Clothing: Canvas bread bag, Leather cartridge pouch, Leather belt, Stalhelm, Trouser's, Tunic,Black leather boots.
Inventory: Mauser Gewehr 1898 5/50 fifty five 7.92 X 57mm

*picks up rifle* "Sir, why there? That's Prussian territory. In fact, it's the capital of the province of East Prussia."

Reply to The warped modern age of warfare.

You must be logged in to post a reply!