ForumsThe TavernHow do you normally dress?

32 18416
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Most days I wear a Lacoste polo, Levis and Adidas sneakers. How do you sport your wardrobe?

• 32 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Either completely butt naked, or wearing my birthday suit, which is typically the same thing but with a pine leaf. I like to keep things 'natural'.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

better than u do

nice *hi fives self*

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Aeropostale shirt and jeans. Zip-up hoodie if it's cold. A nice pair of sunglasses if the sun is especially mean.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Summer time at home I wear a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that I usually take off midday because I'm hot.
Comes Fall and at home I wear a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that I usually take off midday because I'm hot.
During Winter and at home I wear a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that I usually take off midday because I'm hot.
Comes Spring and at home I wear a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that I usually take off midday because I'm hot.

Outside, I wear a pair of shorts and t-shirt except for winter time. xD
Winter time outside I wear pants, t-shirt and a warm coat on top.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Regular t-shirts, nothing fancy, a fine pair of manly jeans, and a sturdy pair of brown working shoes are what I wear almost every day of the week.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I just dig out whatever I can find in my dresser.

Today I'm wearing Joe Boxer boxers, Faded Glory blue jeans, Cincinnati Bengals T-shirt,(although I don't even like the Bengals I don't know why I have this.) black socks, and black Nike shoes.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I've been coasting all year on the t-shirt and tan pants bobsled, but upon realizing that half of my cheap t-shirts have sleeves that are too big for my arms and "bottom" holes--the large hole at the bottom of the t-shirt that doesn't seem to have a name--that are too big for my waist, at the end of the semester, which is next week, I shall be retiring those shirts from my wardrobe and I plan to replace them with new, better-looking shirts. By the end of the summer, I hope to have gone full-time casual button-down.

And of course, the tan pants will be folded for most of the summer, as will my socks and my blue Vans once I figure out how to fold shoes. It's cargo shorts and flip flop season starting one week ago.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I dress in clothes.

~~~Darth Caedus

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I usually wear a Quiksilver T-shirt with khaki shorts, a red Nike Sweatshirt and Nike Elites and Vans...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I wear a black t-shirt, black Nike shoes and one of two pair of jeans every day. It's not the same black t-shirt, of course. I have 9 of them, almost identical. I have other t-shirts too, but they just sit in my closet now, and I'll only wear one once every few months.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I have a selection of T-shirts from the dude's section at Wal-Mart. Most of them are soda or superhero related. I only own two pairs of jeans, one from Forever 21, the other from Wet Seal. So when I'm not wearing jeans, it's usually some sweatpants with miscellaneous bleach spots. For shoes, it's a toss up between the Wal-Mart $7 version of Toms or some tattered Converse. I might need to invest in some new shoes here soon, though. I might wear shorts if it's hot enough.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I wear jeans daily (even for work) with a longsleeve and a t-shirt on top (mostly band shirts) and either mah bootz or black 'Adidas Superstar II' sneakers. If it's chilly, my leather biker jacket on top. And if it's really chilly outside, a camouflage 'SuperDry' hoody underneath. =)

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Jeans, a red molotov T-shirt, and converse style shoes of some kind.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

better than u do

You wish.

Almost everyone here wears t-shirts regularly. I sometimes wish I could want to be that casual.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Comfy tee shirt, wranglers, ariat boots, realtree belt with 12ga slug bottoms on it and my team realtree hat.

Showing 1-15 of 32