ForumsThe TavernHow do you normally dress?

32 18425
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Most days I wear a Lacoste polo, Levis and Adidas sneakers. How do you sport your wardrobe?

• 32 Replies
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

on a normal day? usually brand name jeans/shirt with my misfits hightops, sometimes a jacket depending on the weather

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I typically wear jeans/carharts and a t-shirt, but if I'm feeling a bit fancy I'll put on a nice flannel or the skin of my enemies.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

But for realsies..muh outfits

Lazy days/workout: Workout shorts, workout shirt, socks, random shoes (have not a care in the world what kind of shoes..only have one pair for regular days and workout shoes..don't know what kind they are doe), and if working out then muh hat

Regular: Jeans (if winter) or cargo shorts, t-shirt (with jacket if cold out), and shoes.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I wear tie dye shirts or band tshirts, cargo or sweat pants, and black converse shoes. Oh and boxers. cant forget those.. xp

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Assless chaps, ballet heels, a sombrero, and a glow-in-the dark vest.

OK, just kidding!
I usually wear a graphic T, cargo pants/cargo shorts, boots, red shades, and a waist chain.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

i wear, in the summer, some sort of thin, tight workout shirt, black shorts, and a tan zip up sweatshirt

in the winter i wear the same type of shirt, jeans, and a heavy camo jacket

but since im weird, i go commando a lot

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I usually dress in black or grey T-shirts and sweatshirts with either jeans or cargo's. Sometimes I wear necklaces (dragon skulls, human skulls, rings on a necklace, etc).

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

I dress to impress......myself. Seriously. I'm single with no hopes of entertaining anything of the opposite sex.

So, I dress mainly as comfortably as possible. I'm not a fan of pants, so around the house if I don't have to go out side in the near future, I wear baggy clothes. Not sweats though, I haven't given up that hard ......yet.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

For work, I wear a white, double-breasted jacket with a white T-shirt underneath, black pants, and black sneakers. Sometimes I'll wear a toque if I'm in a good mood, but that isn't really enforced and I don't have enough hair for it to be a problem.

Casually, I'll go for a plaid button-down or a solid-colored T-shirt, or a football ('soccer' jersey if I'm feeling fun. I'm not sure why but I have three Liverpool FC jerseys in my wardrobe. I stick to jeans or khaki shorts for legwear, and sandals for footwear. If it's really cold I'll put on my black sneakers, but it has to be awfully cold for me to put those on outside of work.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

When I was at the store today, some gruppy old fartwagon said he didn't like my T-shirt. I assume that this was because the smart-mouth meme on the front of it. I should have kicked his balls really hard.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

gruppy

Please define gruppy to me, I'm a little vague on it.

I wear whatever clothing is hanging around in my closet. Mostly colors in either blue, purple, gray, or black, and probably either normal or "form-fitting", which is a stupid thing I have to deal with if I want shirts with nice designs. I don't think you male species have to deal with "formfitting" shirts. And then I wear shorts or long jeans, depending on the weather. I don't like wearing not-jeans because they get dirty too easily. I have either sneakers or last-year's sandals for my feet coverings, again depending on the weather. I don't like socks because they feel like they're strangling my toes, so my shoes have a regrettably fragrant odor.
Last, I don't do this jewelery/makeup thing. I'm not very feminine.
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

An Abyss black robe with Wormhole black t-shirt and shorts. Oh, and lets not forget the Shadow Arcane Staff of Endless Death. Although I should change the name, the acronem is a blemish on my career as a dark mage.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I generally wear nice polo shirts and Levi's, or shorts. Socks are variably short or long depending on pants or shorts (sunglasses too)

And running shoes, even though I don't run. Gym shorts for working out, and a uniform approved by my place of employment.

In short: Awesome.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I am wearing a new bullet belt that I got from Hot Topic. It has imitation bullets wrapped around it like a gun belt, but it is all black with a chrome buckle. Dang cool.
I have a new chain too.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I usually wear skinny jeans and and T-shirts. I'm really skinny so regular sized jeans engulf me, and skinny jeans actually look normal on me. I go to a lot of concerts so I have a lot of band T-shirts. Oh, and tennis shoes.

Showing 16-30 of 32