ForumsForum GamesThe Forumnauts and the Secret Rift Chamber of the Nefarious Ganticombs - 100% Contained

437 121769
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

BEGiN TRANSMiSSiON
Brave Forumnauts of Armor Games, it is up to you to rescue the Forum Games from complete destruction. Experiments involving nefarious porpoises went awry and opened up a rift in the fabric of spacetime completely localized to the Forum Games forum of Armor Games and do not include roleplays (RPs) or role-playing games (RPGs). Due to some weird safety bubble of apathy, the other forum games also appear to be unaffected and won't be affected at all, which makes this utterly stupid because there's no actual threat, but it's still up to you to close the Rift.

Please keep in mind:

1. This is one of the stupidest forum games you will play.
2. You have no idea what forum game you are playing.
3. Only by playing or guess the rules to the correct forum game may the Forumnauts continue.
4. Some of these forum games might not exist in our universe or timeline.
5. These are non-RP and non-RPG forum games.
6. Use OOC (out of character) if you have comments that aren't playing or guessing the forum game.

I will be keeping watch from my laboratory and try to solve the problem from my end. In the meantime, I will update you on your status.

Farewell and Good Luck, Brave Forumnauts.

G
END TRANSMiSSiON

• 437 Replies
kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

make a Molecular Combustion machine and throw it in the rift

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

kalkanadam throws a molecular combustion machine into the rift. It disappears out of sight.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

The rift is almighty and powerful. Worship the rift's power.

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

SubChamber 1: A nice clean room with marble walls with a classy Lantern on the ceiling, Cracks start to form on the walls blood pours out of the cracks. The walls slowly tear down A familiar face pops right in the front of you and the lantern goes off. the chamber is filled with darkness and silence after a few seconds souls of the dead try to reach you but they cant reach you. you can hear the slight screaches of your loved ones and they start to get louder and louder the souls dissolve into some sort of goo. sudenly the face you saw earlier comes closer and closer making squishy sounds from the goo. You faint. when you wake up your in the nice marble room you were in before. the goo is dripping down the ceiling.....

(The Infinite Subchambers of the Ganticombs)

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I'm better because I have 10x more posts. (Why you're better then the above user.)

P.S. Oh, and can someone pop up a list?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The Rift fluctuates violently due to kalkanadam's post.

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

What is it doing what does the sensors say?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Sensors are behaving wildly. The Rift is either threatening to swallow the entire forums or disappear completely.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I wish for the rift to dissapear completely! (corrupt a wish)

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

I wish @eliakith wish will come true (corrupt a wish) lol

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

There is no noticeable effect on the Rift, but it's fluctuating wildly, so I can't tell anyway.

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

Call an admin He will know what to do

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I build a rift stabilization machine and use it on the rift.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

There are no admins to available call on.

Darkfire45 builds a rift stabilization machine and uses it on the Rift. The machine is ineffective and overloads. BOOM! Darkfire45 is dead.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

The rift can't be defeated! Just give up while you still can as you've already lost a brave soul.

Showing 391-405 of 437