ForumsGamesGemcraft CS : Faster way to enrage waves?

23 8067
vetokend
vetokend
28 posts
Peasant

Hey all,

I'm really hoping I've missed something here, but currently I'm gem-bombing / enraging waves with shift-B, hold shift, and click once for each gem.

My question: Is there any way to apply multiple gems to enraging a wave panel with only one click? My finger is getting tired!

Thanks!

Veto

• 23 Replies
Astroshak
Astroshak
268 posts
Peasant

I wish

thaldeon
thaldeon
1 posts
Nomad

B-shift bombs with the top-most gem you have by cloning and using it...

vetokend
vetokend
28 posts
Peasant

Thanks, Thaldeon.. but I'm specifically looking for a *single* click of the mouse to apply several gem bombs to a wave. Maybe Peter will show mercy and implement a way in next patch!

Veto

Astroshak
Astroshak
268 posts
Peasant

B-SHIFT is still one click per bomb, and when you are dropping 110-140 bombs per wave, that gets tiresome.

InThrees
InThrees
84 posts
Peasant

I'll explain this in exact detail.

- Make ONE gem that you want to anger with multiple times. If you want to anger one wave 159 times or 5 waves 750 times, just make the ONE gem.

- Make sure it's "top" in inventory, i.e., no gems above it.

- Hit the B key and let go. The gem bomb icon should be lit now.

- HOLD shift and keep it held. The gem bomb icon should change color.

- Start clicking the wave you want to anger, never letting go of shift.

Doing it this way bombs at the cursor with a COPY of the highlighted gem in inventory. When you're done, hit B again (or click grass/road onscreen) without holding shift to exit gem bomb mode.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Which still takes 5 minutes to do...and aching fingers to boot.

Astroshak
Astroshak
268 posts
Peasant

InThrees, as I said, that is still one click per bomb. 110-140 clicks per wave gets annoying after a while.

xroads42
xroads42
87 posts
Farmer

i wrote a script for bombing.. with linux AutoKey.
just have to press strg+# and 100 bombs are thrown where my courser is.

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

@xroads42: I use xdotool for the same purpose

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

100? Lol, hardly precision bombing cool lol

vetokend
vetokend
28 posts
Peasant

Nice, why didn't I think of that? Didn't even occur to me.

Veto

xroads42
xroads42
87 posts
Farmer

xdotool seams better then autokey. autokey can not hold a mouse button, xdotool can

100 is good enough. you can control hp of enraged waves by gem lvl. if its not as high as i want i just bomb 5 times more by hand.

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

I've got 100 and 10 macro

xdotool is nice, I know but autokey is python-scriptable so I'll probably use both.

seanhates
seanhates
41 posts
Scribe

I use AutoHotKey. I didn't like setting a hard 10/50/100 clicks type of script, so I made it so both the Up and Down motion on the mouse wheel does a left click whenever shift is held. Makes it so I can very rapidly enrage, but still have control when I need it.

cronos51
cronos51
108 posts
Nomad

@xroads, before you leave Autohotkey just because of that:
Autohotkey usually CAN hold down a mouse button:
MouseClick [, WhichButton , X, Y, ClickCount, Speed, D|U, R]
'D|U' is the parameter to use. If you omit it, AHK treats this as Down-Event directly followed by an Up-Event.

Personally I use an Autohotkey-script for enraging, too. I have a inner 10-loop, and an outer loop, that kindly aks me (Inputbox), how often it should be run. A 100 ways lead to Rome for this purpose

Showing 1-15 of 23