ForumsThe TavernFears

20 8997
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I had no idea where to put this, so i just put in here.
What are your fears?
Im afraid for bears, and cutting myself with a sharp objects.
I wanna see how weird mine are compared to others!

• 20 Replies
Parajugarmucho
Parajugarmucho
30 posts
Scribe

I'm scared of the sea or other deep covered-water area

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

I have a bit of fear of the sea. Sharks dude. But mostly I'm afraid of ghosts and those kind of spirits.

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

My fear, more than anything: jump scares. They've caused a lasting fear.

'Cause of that, I'm afraid of looking into dim corridors and pitch-black corridors while turning on the light. Mostly due to Foxy and Golden Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy's. *shudder* Not the death scares, which aren't as scary, it's turning on the light and seeing them stare at you. It's also seeing Golden Freddy's lifeless body sitting in the Security Room. It's also the creepy "save them" and "you can't" voices in the FNAF2 death minigame where you follow the puppet. I've never even played the game 'cause I new it would be too scary for me, but I just HAD to see the videos and writings of details into it's interesting Lore.

I also have quite a fear of mirrors. Afraid of seeing something scary appear instead of my reflection like Bloody Mary, a Night Folk from the Deep Sleep trilogy, and maybe even Freddy Kreuger.

I'm not afraid of blood, 'cause it reminds me of zombies and I love zombie games, movies and the early seasons of The Walking Dead. If I see blood or a zombie in a jump scare, then I'm not as scared.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

My fear is truly, seeing a ghost. We have a lot of those here

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

I am scared of spiders, and walking insects. I'm fine with bees and such though.
I am slightly claustrophobic, but that is about it.

Showing 16-20 of 20