ForumsPopular MediaTeen titans go!

13 21042
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

really? did they have to make the original teen titans look bad? the new teen titans.......SUCK!

• 13 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Yeah the original Teen Titans was better than this... thing...

The jokes aren't even that funny.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/fe/fe25c58d1a1474e866861e4c8c7fe2d7d3d0c885da621afe5bc1f422d58b41f1.jpg

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Teen Titans Go? More like Teen Titans No!
Hahahahahahaaaaaa....
Ok I'm leaving

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Um. I'm not really well versed in DC's current productions. What exactly are you calling the "original"?

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Um. I'm not really well versed in DC's current productions. What exactly are you calling the "original"?

Basically, on Cartoon Network, there used to be a show called "Teen Titans" based on DC's, you know, Teen Titans. It aired from 2003-2008. It was an action/adventure with slight comedy type of show with an art style inspired by Japanese anime, and it was adored by kids of that time everywhere. Then Cartoon Network announced a new series spinoff of that show labeled "Teen Titans Go!" in 2012 and, naturally, fans of the original show held high expectations of it.

Little did we all know, the new show would be transformed into one with cheesy jokes, constant slapstick, little to none action, and zero seriousness with an intended audience of very young viewers. Basically, it went from this;

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124734/3344800-teen_titans.png

to this;

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/40/3005459-teen-titans-go-1.jpg
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

What exactly are you calling the "original"?

Clip from the original.
Raven vs Trigon-Batalla Final

Teen Titans HELL NO!
Teen Titans Go! - "Legs" Clip
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Basically, on Cartoon Network, there used to be a show called "Teen Titans" based on DC's, you know, Teen Titans. It aired from 2003-2008. It was an action/adventure with slight comedy type of show with an art style inspired by Japanese anime, and it was adored by kids of that time everywhere.

Oh. I ask because, to me, the "new Teen Titans" still means this. And before you ask, I have no idea why Robin isn't wearing pants.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Teen Titans Go! was originally a comic strip based off the show. Now the tables have turned, and a television-adaptation of the comic book-adaptation has been made. Source.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Teen Titans Go! was originally a comic strip based off the show. Now the tables have turned, and a television-adaptation of the comic book-adaptation has been made. Source.

Wait...So it's a TV adaptation of a comic adaptation of a TV adaptation of a comic?
jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

there's always one voiced by tara strong. isn't that reassuring. timmy turner is voicing raven. that can't be obnoxious at all.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

timmy turner is voicing raven. that can't be obnoxious at all.

Tara's voice for raven is not obnoxious in teen titans go (or the orginal cartoon) and yes her timmy turner voice is obnoxious to make me miss hearing spongebob's voice or in some cases (and non-cartoon related) john cena's NEVER GIVE UP thing he's done for years.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I like them both.

I liked the original one hella more, of course. But the new one is stupid and funny, just like most other silly little shows. The reason for the big upset is because I guess people expected these little chibi children to have the same level of seriousness and junk as the original, and that is just never gonna happen. It's kinda cute.

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

they still have the original people from the ORIGINAL teen titans....I wish they didn't make this excuse of a show...

Showing 1-13 of 13