ForumsGamesStuck: Gemcraft CS Field: H1

7 3215
Dirk25
Dirk25
33 posts
Jester

Its not the level in general but my awful Mana Pool It increased a little bit with each level (at least I think so).. but now sits at 690-780.

Basically I can't seem to get it to increase. I looked up a guide on the level of H1... the base mana pool for these people seem to be 1200-1500.

Any idea what I am doing wrong here? I have had no trouble with any other levels leading up to M2 and H1.

• 7 Replies
ThomasSpeedrunner
ThomasSpeedrunner
155 posts
Nomad

Unused skill points give +7 starting mana each. Thus, you may need to gain a few levels.

Dirk25
Dirk25
33 posts
Jester

So for each level I should spec my skills to fix only what I will be using during that level?

Would that be a bit better?

ThomasSpeedrunner
ThomasSpeedrunner
155 posts
Nomad

Going back to previous levels and playing them with battle traits activated would most likely be a smarter move, but your solution works as well.

Dirk25
Dirk25
33 posts
Jester

Yeah, I've been doing that (quite often) I toned down on some skills and only used what was useful (aside from First Gem Costs and Mana per kill skills which are maxed(7 atm).

ifju
ifju
91 posts
Shepherd

use Bolt spell, use Bolt spell and use Bolt spell

Ell1e
Ell1e
15 posts
Scribe

You can get some additional mana by downgrading your maxed skills to 6. Every third skill level gives an additional bonus, so most people say you should only increase in threes.

Also, see if you can get any achievements, they're worth 1 skillpoint each and some are really easy to get.

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

"Basically I can't seem to get it to increase. I looked up a guide on the level of H1... the base mana pool for these people seem to be 1200-1500."

I will confirm what others have said: you're overspending on skills.

Showing 1-7 of 7