ForumsThe TavernRaze 3 Beta!

31 16920
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Posting this in Tavern for maximum visibility. We're currently doing testing of Raze 3 and I can allow a limited few to come test with us. The game should be launching very soon, but this could give you a day or two head start.

If you'll be able to give us some play time and test Quests/Purchasing Premium Content - then just post below and I can add you to the list.

• 31 Replies
Akatsuki_Kojou
Akatsuki_Kojou
199 posts
Viceroy

Just curious but assuming the game will be released within 48 hours, how long will the beta period be? Also, are there any time limits for testing the game too? Finally, you mentioned premium so is trying to buying premium content also part of the test?

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I would love to test free parts for you, but I can't and won't pay for anything.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Hell yeah I'll sign up.

I'll notify other sky9ers see if they want to come.

~~~Darth Caedus

Nitro8
Nitro8
3 posts
Farmer

I'd like to join. My only problem is purchasing since I lack the ability to, but i'd enjoy testing out the quests.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We're waiting on the newest build before I share it with you guys.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I'm not looking to purchase anything, but I could test some quests if it would help.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Please send me an E-mail to Ferret@ArmorGames.com with your username and i'll get you guys on the list. After that though, we'll be closing it off. Thanks those that joined up.

@Jacen96 @Nitro8 @09philj @Akatsuki_Kojou

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@gh0sts You can join up too, just send me that e-mail.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I'll send an email as soon as I can log into an email address. Email is being unkind to me right now.

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

Email: sent
Excitability: high
Going-Completely-Crazy: yes.

EDIT: wait is it too late?

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I've been beta testing Raze 3 for about a week now. It's a good game. Not going to give spoilers though.

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

... Did I miss something... ?

I've talked to a few people who seem to be playing the Beta right now... is there a confirmation email?

I emailed Ferret@ArmorGames.com, and put my username.

travon60
travon60
2 posts
Nomad

i sent an email

Nitro8
Nitro8
3 posts
Farmer

from what it seems to me this is probably a raffle thing where only a select few were allowed to play even if the email was sent or not

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

After that though, we'll be closing it off.

It sounds like only the 5 people Ferret mentioned will be playing Raze 3 beta. The people who have posted on this page wondering why they can't play the game are probably too late.

It also sounds like the game will be out in a couple days anyway, so you're probably not missing much by not playing a few days early.
Showing 1-15 of 31