ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Error 1

13 3770
letgodsortthem
letgodsortthem
84 posts
Scribe

"Sorry, but Armor Games Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again soon. (Error 1)"

I've had this cropping up several times - but inconsistently - over the last week. I'm running Windows 7 w/ fully updated chrome.

My issue or AG's issue?

• 13 Replies
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Where are you seeing this error?

sylvan_surfer
sylvan_surfer
2 posts
Jester

I'm having this issue as well.

. It happens only with Kingdom Rush, with Firefox. Login and online saves won't work.
. Flahsplayer is up to date. Cleaning the cache within Firefox options didn't solve the issue.
. I'm using Windows XP Pro, SP 3.
. Chrome doesn't have this problem.
. However, I'm not inclined to use it (reasons below).
. I used to use just Chrome but a month or so ago AG and every game became unexpectedly cumbersome. I had frequent load game freezes, flashplayer crashes and halt to blue screens. I tried reinstalling flashplayer, Java, Chrome, to no avail.
. In sum, Firefox's problem is login and online saves with Kingdom Rush. Chrome's problem is being cumbersome/unstable.

Can someone shed a light? Thanks in advance.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Sylvan_Surfer I'm not sure what @Boppins thinks, but the fact that it works fine in Chrome tells me it may be an issue with your browser. Try a "Privacy" window in FireFox, and see if that will work for you. Personally, I've had a lot of issues with FireFox myself lately.

sylvan_surfer
sylvan_surfer
2 posts
Jester

Ha, it works. Thanks a bunch.

letgodsortthem
letgodsortthem
84 posts
Scribe

@boppins
Mine is always occuring with Strike Force Heroes.

It is not happening with GemCraft Labyrinth or Chasing Shadows (which are my two other online save games).

I've disabled AdBlock for all of armorgames.

I tried an incognito Chrome window: works fine.

Why?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@letgodsortthem The same reason mentioned earlier. If it works in Incognito, it's a browser add-on that's likely the culprit. You can try disabling all your ad-ons, likely it something about privacy, firewalls, tracking and the like.

letgodsortthem
letgodsortthem
84 posts
Scribe

Danke.

Helpme39
Helpme39
3 posts
Nomad

GUYS PLS HELP ME !!! ok fine i said that a guy sucks because he wrote bad stuff and i saw that my account comment got removed.Now i can't log in my account for 6 days![i]

Helpme39
Helpme39
3 posts
Nomad

My account is Mony39.Its not deleted so does that mean im temp banned??if so,for how long??

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

@Helpme39: If you break the site rules, you may get temp-banned, meaning you cannot log into your account for the duration of the ban. The mod/admin who temp-bans an account is supposed to explain why the account is temp-banned.

Helpme39
Helpme39
3 posts
Nomad

But how can i find out for how long i'm banned

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

But how can i find out for how long i'm banned

Try logging in to the banned account. Doing so will result in a message that includes the ban reason as well as how many days remain on the ban.
Flaktrack
Flaktrack
2 posts
Farmer

@Thank you for the help.

Showing 1-13 of 13