Forums → Video Games → Phil Fish.
- 4 Replies
Oh Phil Fish, i do hate you, back in the day, i was going to buy FEZ until i saw you and your story.
1. You say that doing a walkthrough of an entire game is basically piracy.
NO! no its not, its different between say Movies and Games.
2. A public outburst on every single one of your social accounts leading to the cancel of FEZ 2. On where you started because you had to respond to a CRITIC.
3. After you canceled FEZ 2, you took all of the money and ran off with it.
4.You want people to pay you for permission to put your game up on Youtube and Twitch.
5. You had to say that all games from Japan suck in front of a developer from Japan.
6. Your Phil Fish, I hate you, my friends hate you, my class hates you, a whole community hates you for canceling FEZ 2, taking the game's money and saying stuff thats full of crap!...
Sorry, i just hate this guy, tell me below what you think of Phil Fish.
Have a nice day.
Until I saw this, I hadn't heard of Fez. I looked it up. I will now buy it.
Look up Phil Fish, now!
Actually you can like and buy a product someone made, even if you disagree with the creator's opinion on things.
That is to say, I don't care about Phil Fish and neither should you. Also this.
NO! no its not, its different between sa[quote]y Movies and Games.
After you canceled FEZ 2, you took all of the money and ran off with it.
You must be logged in to post a reply!
We strive to deliver the best gaming experiences... on the internet and on your mobile phone. Play thousands of free online games for kids, get access to free mmorpg games, online rpg games, fun online flash games, and more.
We offer free flash games in many different genres: online shooting games, online puzzle games, online war games, free online car games, free online hidden object games and dozens more.
This is the best place on the web to play online games for free... play on Armor Games! No matter what game style you prefer, we've got it here.
Gaming websites, passionate bloggers, and quirky streamers are welcome to share or review our games. If you need game keys, art, trailers, screenshots or more check out our press kit website.
Game developer? Visit developers.armorgames.com to request AG developer status, find documentation on our APIs, and get access to our development environment. Let's make sweet, sweet games together.
Looking for a publishing partner that can help your app rocket to success? Contact the mobile team to learn more about how we can help!