ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze 3: It's a me Mario and Buns of Steel achievement guide

4 12779
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

To get the achievement Its a me Mario , you just have to play at the Overgrown map and go to the machine and stay at the top , after that , just double jump across the picture of the woman and you'll hit a block with a (?) sign, and you will grow up just like Mario. Also after doing that you will unlock the Big Time mode and Small time too ( i think you just get the 2 modes after getting the achievement ) and you will be able to play with those modes every time you want .
To get the achievement Buns of Steel , you just have to go to any map ( i did on human campaing ) and play with allies and crouch behind your allies back for just some seconds and you will get it i didnt tried it on another map because i got it at Overgrown map by doing the same i said above but i think you can do it at any map .

• 4 Replies
erikecske
erikecske
2 posts
Blacksmith

thanks bro for the It's me Mario achievement

kalilfacci_facci
kalilfacci_facci
2 posts
Nomad

i get the achievement buns of steel after get the achievement hide yo kids
People, to gain the I'ts achievement to me , skip this blue thing that makes jump higher , map Overgrown or Crash Site, under the woman after jump on it, go to the opposite side he takes , there will have something blocking the way , continue walking to the opposite side and will get it.

lokinpoikanen
lokinpoikanen
1 posts
Nomad

Hide yo kids Bed intruder do "New Recruits" but don't jump out of plane ,go to starting place

aik_has
aik_has
1 posts
Nomad

buns of steel - need to do a lot of sit-ups.
it can happen that and for one sit-up. if before doing it all is summed up

Showing 1-4 of 4