ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Last Stand issuses / multiple games loading

57 12081
bkkbbhenderson
bkkbbhenderson
5 posts
Peasant

since you changed the layout seems I am have four different game screens and each one is loading the game. I run explore for the engine please fix it soon cause it seems to be affecting more then just me

• 57 Replies
Evanston212
Evanston212
2 posts
Nomad

http://imgur.com/363uF1D here is an image showing the stacking of the game in the same webpage.

raynor009
raynor009
5 posts
Nomad

Same issue here. No addons, no nothing and I'm using the latest Firefox version. I think it's related to the advertising clips before the game loads because while the advertising clip runs there is just one instance and as soon as I click on skip 3 more instances appear.

FerryNice
FerryNice
15 posts
Peasant

FF user here, do use addons like noscript and adblock edge, Lots and Dotd both work but have issues as well but at least it can be played, last stand doesn't stack with me but instead it's just stuck on loading screen,haven't tried any other browser since others already did with little to no result.

humanbeing
humanbeing
13 posts
Peasant

FerryNice is right, seems to be an issue with advertisement.

If I disable AdBlock on Firefox the game loads multiple times.

I installed Del Ad for IE and game is working properly now.

Blocking advertisement seems to be a decent solution at the moment

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Why exactly do half of the posters immediately assume that this is all AG's doing? All of the MMOs have their own development teams over which AG has no control, and only this game has the problem.

FerryNice
FerryNice
15 posts
Peasant

Fishpreferred, there are more games affected by it, I play at least 3 that are having issues, if you would have read the forums then you would know,move along...

tiredjoel
tiredjoel
6 posts
Shepherd

weve already checked with the developers of the last stand, and there has been no changes or updates all week, these errors coincide with the armor games update

MohZ69
MohZ69
2 posts
Shepherd

Multiple instances of the game loading on the same screen for me too. Using Firefox, tried Chrome, but Chrome was too choppy to play at all.

FerryNice
FerryNice
15 posts
Peasant

Is there gonna be any feedback on this from AG?

Tried everything, up to a point where I had disabled all my addons in FF (no result), not gonna use chrome(botnet and uses huge chunks of RAM) and IE isn't even an option for me.

I have played last stand for 1,5 years and it seems that I will have to abandon it now...

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@bkkbbhenderson @xaviersxmen @humanbeing @ThorsLegion @tiredjoel @Wastelander1967 @Evanston212 @raynor009 @FerryNice @MohZ69

Could you please try clearing your cache on your browsers and trying a "Privacy" window in FireFox or an "Incognito" window in Chrome and see if that fixes it? If it doesn't, could you please visit this page...

https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

And cut/paste what you see there in this thread?

We're unable to duplicate this issue no matter how hard we've tried.

raynor009
raynor009
5 posts
Nomad

Your Web Browser's Capabilities:
Is JavaScript enabled? Yes How to enable JavaScript...
Are Cookies enabled? Yes
Is Flash installed? Flash 14.0 is installed

â�" Up to date
Is Java installed? Java is not detected

Ads by Google
Extra info about your browser

Your browser told us a few extra things about itself...

Possibly running on Windows Server 2008 R2
32 bit compatibility layer

The dimensions and color depth of your screen.
1680 x 1050 pixels
24 bit
Your Browser's size

This is the size of your web browser on your screen (resize your browser to see this change!)
1663 x 900 pixels
"Do Not Track" setting

You can now request that websites don't track you...

Learn more about "Do Not Track"
"Do Not Track" is disabled or not supported
Detected Browser Addons

Your browser announces that it has these extra addons installed.

Actually I have Java installed and it's enabled in Firefox but the website says its not even though I checked. And I also tried private/"incognito" browsing but nothing has changed, same issues.

raynor009
raynor009
5 posts
Nomad

OK Now I AM 100% sure this is related to the advertising. So when I get the video adds I get 3 more instances but when I get the ones that I only have to click on X to close them down I only get 1 more instance and I can play the game since the other one will stop loading.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@raynor009 Do you have no detected browser addons?

tiredjoel
tiredjoel
6 posts
Shepherd

Is JavaScript enabled? Yes How to enable JavaScript...
Are Cookies enabled? Yes
Is Flash installed? Flash 14.0 is installed

â" Up to date
Is Java installed? Java 7 (u60) is installed

â" Up to date

Extra info about your browser

Your browser told us a few extra things about itself...

32 bit compatibility layer

Your computer screen

The dimensions and color depth of your screen.
1366 x 768 pixels
24 bit
Your Browser's size

This is the size of your web browser on your screen (resize your browser to see this change!)
1287 x 697 pixels
"Do Not Track" setting

You can now request that websites don't track you...

Learn more about "Do Not Track"
"Do Not Track" is disabled or not supported
Detected Browser Addons

Your browser announces that it has these extra addons installed.

Ad Blocker

and ive tried clearing caches and running it without adblocker, same effect, can connect to the game but immediately lose connection to the server

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Thanks, we're looking into the issue.

Showing 16-30 of 57