ForumsSupport ForumIE with Flash no longer works with AG

32 6149
Veldar66
Veldar66
8 posts
Shepherd

Why doesn't IE with all the updates not work with AG? No log in available. Black box where the game should appear. What happened?

• 32 Replies
Dangerous2Deadly
Dangerous2Deadly
2 posts
Herald

I have the same issue. I have 2pcs with ie 10. Works on one but not the other. One PC always played the adverts the other never played the ads. The one that never played the ads no longer works.

Please help.

Dangerous2Deadly
Dangerous2Deadly
2 posts
Herald

Upgraded to IE 11 and all working now.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Make sure you have your browser updated. Also, can you try disabling the "Compatibility View" option in IE? Looks like it fixed the issue for me

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Screenshot of the issue please!

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

@boppins: this is what I see with IE (v. 8.0). No game, no box to log in,... all is updated. However, if I disable the Compatibility view option, everything is perfectly fine.

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q550/kegaumongo/IE_zps50bceefa.png

Veldar66
Veldar66
8 posts
Shepherd

Black box boppins, what else you need? jeeze. AG updates their site, instant black box, you connect the dots. NOT fault on OUR computers.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

@Veldar66
IE seems to be working fine for me, and I never use it. Could you please go to whatismybrowser and check if everything is up to date, then go down to Detected Browser Addons and look at what is there.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@kegaumongo why are you using IE 8?

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

@boppins: Oh, yes, I forgot to say that I use Windows XP. If I'm not mistaken, new versions of IE don't work with this OS. Ã rarely use IE, so it's not a big issue for me, but I didn't have this problem a couple of days ago.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

ouch @kegaumongo you need to upgrade. XP is completely vulnerable according to THIS POST by microsoft.

meatmofo
meatmofo
7 posts
Nomad

I am using IE 10 and have the same issue where the game is just a black box and does not load. It also seems that my log in box is gone.

kennbo66
kennbo66
1 posts
Blacksmith

I have the same issues as stated above. If I use firefox I can get the game to work but no login box on armour page I have to login on the game once its loaded.

dm97430
dm97430
2 posts
Shepherd

I updated flash and IE and it still will not work. Any suggestions?

Abagheera
Abagheera
3 posts
Jester

All updated and having the same issues. Something recently changed in games, IE, windows update.

meatmofo
meatmofo
7 posts
Nomad

Can we please have an update admins???

Showing 1-15 of 32