ForumsSupport ForumIE with Flash no longer works with AG

32 6148
Veldar66
Veldar66
8 posts
Shepherd

Why doesn't IE with all the updates not work with AG? No log in available. Black box where the game should appear. What happened?

• 32 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@meatmofo @dm97430 @Abagheera @meatmofo Trying to replicate the issue but so far have been unable to. Are you guys able to play on Chrome and FireFox, just not IE?

meatmofo
meatmofo
7 posts
Nomad

I am playing from work so i dont have the luxory of changing my browser without causing trouble....i just miss playing gemcraft!!! Compatibility mode didnt seem to help either.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@meatmofo Could it be that your work is blocking something on the page preventing the load then?

dm97430
dm97430
2 posts
Shepherd

If you refer to @kegaumongo for the screenshot, you get an idea of the problem we are having. The login screen is no longer visible and the games will not open but all we get is a blank screen with an active background. I have Windows 7 with all software current as of this date. Everything was working fine until around a week ago when suddenly this issue appeared. From what I have read on the other complaints, it does not seem to be an issue isolated only with my computer. I can play AG with Chrome but not IE.

meatmofo
meatmofo
7 posts
Nomad

@Ferret no sir, Plus i have the ability to disable kaspersky whenever i want. I dont think its firewall related. It almost seems like a popup related issue. You see it start to load, a quick little blue circle for a split second and then nothing. I have verified that i have no pop up blocker on.

meatmofo
meatmofo
7 posts
Nomad

Interesting notion, i started clicking on random games to see if every game is jacked up and castle clash actually loaded for me but nothing else. I honestly only really play gemcraft. All games on kongregate work fine for me so im guessing this is site related?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@meatmofo So I think the difference there is Castle Clash is Unity, where the rest are Flash? Hmm, that is interesting.

cookenp
cookenp
1 posts
Peasant

Same here with IE7

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@cookenp If you use FireFox or Chrome, does this fix the issue? Is it just IE7? Note that IE7 is a pretty old browser by today's standards, so any number of things could go wrong there.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Bumping this so it's higher on the page.

meatmofo
meatmofo
7 posts
Nomad

Does it help to know that the advertisements dont load either?

Abagheera
Abagheera
3 posts
Jester

Okay, sorry, I was wrong. I didn't have everything upgraded to latest and (greatest?). Updated all, windows which upgraded IE. Games, were playing. The change seems to be the video advertisements that now occur before game. I say games were playing because now another issue - saved online Kingdom Rush games ask me to logon even though I'm already logged on. Hit logon I logon on to Armor, games not in saved, and cycle repeats.....

Abagheera
Abagheera
3 posts
Jester

Saved games are now back. Not sure what happened in the 3 mins hence of the post, but all is working for the moment.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Abagheera Glad to hear it.

@Meatmofo It might, thanks.

Pyroblast3000
Pyroblast3000
1 posts
Blacksmith

I have windows 8.1, IE 11, no ad blocker, google or youtube, no K9, my firewall is the same, my cache is clear, Ag is on my allowed sites list on my security settings. The site stop working three days ago thought it was being updated or debugged. Also I have no login section. What's going on? How does this get fixed?

Showing 16-30 of 32