ForumsForum GamesPowercore RPG

56 11226
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Story:

In the year 3027 humans discovered a technology that would infuse a human with a orb of pure power and knowledge. This orb would allow the user to generate any weapon stored in its data base right into the users hand just by thinking about it! world war 3 happened in the year 2400 it wasn't a nuclear war it was more modern age warfare but early cyber weapons were invented. but now world war 4 is among us and its time to fight.

Name:
Xp: 0/10
Level: 1
Description: (Hair color, Skin color, gender, that kinda stuff)
Personality:
Class: (see below)
Inventory:
$1,000,000
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Equipment:
Primary: (May be melee)
Primary 2: (May be melee)
Sidearm: (May be melee)
Melee/Defense:
Extras:
Modules:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classes:

Fighter:

Equipment:
Primary: Energy sword T1
Primary 2: Pair Of Cyber Claws T1
Sidearm: 9mm cyber pistol T1
Melee/Defense: Energy shield T1
Extras: N/A
Modules: N\\A

Tank:

Equipment:
Primary: Deflector sword T1
Primary 2: N/A
Melee/Defense: Energy shield T2
Extras: Force field generators T2 X2
Modules:
Defensive (creates a force field all around user)

Light Assault:

Equipment:
Primary: Lazer rifle T1
Primary 2: Power glove T1
Sidearm: 9mm cyber pistol T2
Melee/Defense: Energy dagger T2
Extras: Cyber grenade T1 X5
Modules: N/A

Heavy assault:

Equipment:
Primary: Cyber grenade launcher T1
Primary 2: Power glove T2
Sidearm: N/A
Melee/Defense: N/A
Extras: N/A

Equiper

Equipment:
Primary: 9mm cyber pistol T2
Sidearm: N/A
Melee/Defense: Energy dagger T1
Extras: Cyber grenade T2 X10, Force field generator T1 X1, Cyber hook,

• 56 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Glitch
Bio: He's not listed to the military. Some said he infiltrated the military. Some said some of the military is his friends and helped him. He have never gone to other countries, so he's considered fine to be free because he defends the place anyway. And other than that, he's skilled for a newbie.
Description: Male, Black hair, short, not-spiked hair, Average height, average weight, white-skinned, Light blue eye color
Personality: Silent, keeps any secret to himself.
Class: Tank
Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:

I am ready.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Bio: He's not listed to the military. Some said he infiltrated the military. Some said some of the military is his friends and helped him. He have never gone to other countries, so he's considered fine to be free because he defends the place anyway. And other than that, he's skilled for a newbie.
Description: Male, Black hair, short, not-spiked hair, Average height, average weight, white-skinned, Light blue eye color
Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:

You are on a navy ship in a fleet with about 20 other ships. You are about to invade Hawaii.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Hp: 100/100
Bio: Showing an aptitude for combat early on in his training program, Sean was fast-tracked to the higher echelons of the corp. There he became one of the best and the brightest students.
Description: Dark brown hair with slightly pale skin color. Standing a 6 foot 4 inches Sean is a big lad.
Personality: Cold, demands almost perfection from those who work with him, detests laziness.
Class: Light assault
Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Mission: Defend Ireland

(And how didn't I see this tank?)

I quickly roll to my left continually firing as I do so.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Hp: 90/100
Bio: Showing an aptitude for combat early on in his training program, Sean was fast-tracked to the higher echelons of the corp. There he became one of the best and the brightest students.
Description: Dark brown hair with slightly pale skin color. Standing a 6 foot 4 inches Sean is a big lad.
Personality: Cold, demands almost perfection from those who work with him, detests laziness.
Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:

You did see the tank in fact there are tons of them, fighter jets and mechs

you roll to your left and almost dodge the fire it grazes you you than fire but it doesn't seem to do anything.

-10 HP

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:

I ask superiors about mission briefing and intels.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Location: Navy ship, Hawaii
Mission: Infiltrate the big island

you ask the general. He tells you that we are going to the big Island and starting from there.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

You did see the tank in fact there are tons of them, fighter jets and mechs

Then why didn't you tell me my character could see them? All you said were that...

many people that look unarmed but you know they have power cores.

Also how do I know they have cores?
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

well they wouldn't send unarmed people to war right.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Ha, I point you to world war two.

Also just going to ignore my first comment? Okay then. Good to know. So do you want to tell me everything I can see before I make my next move.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

the tank that just missed you is turning it's turret towards you preparing to fire again you can also see other tanks, solders, mechs and fighter jets fighting your troops. You also have on your side tanks, solders, Fighter jets and mechs.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:

I run toward on of our tanks and start lobbing grenades at the enemy tanks.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Extras: Cyber grenade T1 X4

You think of a grenade and it appears in your hand you than throw it at the tank which blows of the turret it than spin into a wall and explodes.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:

I continue to run toward one of our tanks to board it, I then continue firing my rifle.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:

You board a tank.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:

And I keep firing at the enemy.

Showing 16-30 of 56