ForumsForum GamesPowercore RPG

56 11224
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Story:

In the year 3027 humans discovered a technology that would infuse a human with a orb of pure power and knowledge. This orb would allow the user to generate any weapon stored in its data base right into the users hand just by thinking about it! world war 3 happened in the year 2400 it wasn't a nuclear war it was more modern age warfare but early cyber weapons were invented. but now world war 4 is among us and its time to fight.

Name:
Xp: 0/10
Level: 1
Description: (Hair color, Skin color, gender, that kinda stuff)
Personality:
Class: (see below)
Inventory:
$1,000,000
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Equipment:
Primary: (May be melee)
Primary 2: (May be melee)
Sidearm: (May be melee)
Melee/Defense:
Extras:
Modules:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classes:

Fighter:

Equipment:
Primary: Energy sword T1
Primary 2: Pair Of Cyber Claws T1
Sidearm: 9mm cyber pistol T1
Melee/Defense: Energy shield T1
Extras: N/A
Modules: N\\A

Tank:

Equipment:
Primary: Deflector sword T1
Primary 2: N/A
Melee/Defense: Energy shield T2
Extras: Force field generators T2 X2
Modules:
Defensive (creates a force field all around user)

Light Assault:

Equipment:
Primary: Lazer rifle T1
Primary 2: Power glove T1
Sidearm: 9mm cyber pistol T2
Melee/Defense: Energy dagger T2
Extras: Cyber grenade T1 X5
Modules: N/A

Heavy assault:

Equipment:
Primary: Cyber grenade launcher T1
Primary 2: Power glove T2
Sidearm: N/A
Melee/Defense: N/A
Extras: N/A

Equiper

Equipment:
Primary: 9mm cyber pistol T2
Sidearm: N/A
Melee/Defense: Energy dagger T1
Extras: Cyber grenade T2 X10, Force field generator T1 X1, Cyber hook,

• 56 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Glitch
Bio: He's not listed to the military. Some said he infiltrated the military. Some said some of the military is his friends and helped him. He have never gone to other countries, so he's considered fine to be free because he defends the place anyway. And other than that, he's skilled for a newbie.
Description: Male, Black hair, short, not-spiked hair, Average height, average weight, white-skinned, Light blue eye color
Personality: Silent, keeps any secret to himself.
Class: Tank
Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:

When will i be on that island?

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Name: Daniel White
Hp: 100/100
Bio: Brilliant shot since birth.
Description: Blond, blue eyed, avg height, Caucasian
Personality: Cold, calculating
Class: Light Assault
Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:
Mission: Takeover Ireland

What else do I see?

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Name: Sean Deane
Hp: 90/100
Bio: Showing an aptitude for combat early on in his training program, Sean was fast-tracked to the higher echelons of the corp. There he became one of the best and the brightest students.
Description: Dark brown hair with slightly pale skin color. Standing a 6 foot 4 inches Sean is a big lad.
Personality: Cold, demands almost perfection from those who work with him, detests laziness.
Class: Light assault
Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Extras: Cyber grenade T1 X4
Mission: Defend Ireland

You fire at a fighter jet that crashes to the ground. one next to it starts firing a laser at you.

Bio: He's not listed to the military. Some said he infiltrated the military. Some said some of the military is his friends and helped him. He have never gone to other countries, so he's considered fine to be free because he defends the place anyway. And other than that, he's skilled for a newbie.
Description: Male, Black hair, short, not-spiked hair, Average height, average weight, white-skinned, Light blue eye color
Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:

next post.

Name: Daniel White
Hp: 100/100
Bio: Brilliant shot since birth.
Description: Blond, blue eyed, avg height, Caucasian
Personality: Cold, calculating
Class: Light Assault
Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:
Mission: Takeover Ireland

You see both enemy and ally mechs, tanks and fighter jets.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:

Can i restart?
I think this is done wrong since bio says i didn't work for military.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:
Mission: Access Japanese Intel

Oh uh than ummm you are in a solo mission in japan.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:

Some Qs need some As.
-In which part am i in? eg. in a building, outside etc
-What's the enemies?
-How do i complete it?

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:

The As to your Qs.
-You are sneaking around A military base
-Some solders with power cores but only if you get noticed.
-Hack the computer in the main room

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:

Since i don't know what rooms are there...
I try getting to the main room.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:

you enter a room with 6 men you are able to snack by the next room has 3 men they notice you and fire pistols.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:

I defend with my energy shield and counterattacks with my cyber pistol.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Hp: 90/100
Bio: Showing an aptitude for combat early on in his training program, Sean was fast-tracked to the higher echelons of the corp. There he became one of the best and the brightest students.
Description: Dark brown hair with slightly pale skin color. Standing a 6 foot 4 inches Sean is a big lad.
Personality: Cold, demands almost perfection from those who work with him, detests laziness.
Class: Light assault
Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Extras: Cyber grenade T1 X4
Mission: Defend Ireland

(Seeing as I said that I fired on the infantry I'm going to rack that down as an utter failure.)

Jumping from the tank I check my rifles sights to see if they are set correctly.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

HP: 95/100
Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:

You block there first round of shots and get one of them but they fire again and one grazes the side of your chest.

-5 HP

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:

(Didn't i said i would fire back?)
(I hope they won't fire me again until i do this)

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Modules:

Yah and I said you got one of them. Do you keep firing?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

*Ahem* You seem to have missed me.

Showing 31-45 of 56