ForumsForum GamesHow Gantic Are You? | Is Over!

236 109275
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to How Gantic Are You? the quiz thread game show that measures your Gantessence. This is a highly accurate patented process. Get ready to prove your Ganticness with Gantickery and Ganticisms. Are you a Ganticable Gantoid? or a Ganticious Gantian? Find out now!

Sign-ups are open until 10-20 spots are filled or 1 week passes, whichever happens first. Please do not drop out in the middle of it. While signing up, please wager the amount of Gantic Points that you are the most Gantic of all Gantestants.

Gantestants will be scored with Gantic Points up to the final round.
Gantestants with low Gantic Points at the end of the round may be eliminated.
Gantestants may complete secret challenges to win bonus Gantic Points.

ROSTER:
10 apldeap123
40 Darkfire45
20 evilsweetblock
all JACKinbigletters
50 Lowco1
all MattEmAngel
32 Nerdsoft
9/10 nivlac724
25 pangtongshu
26 Patrick2011
10 R2D21999
08 Reton8
20 riku_ullman
3/4 StormWalker
26 TheMostManlyMan

()_() Gantic has taken over this thread.
(-ò_ó) Long live the Rabbit King!
o(")_(") Great is the White One!

• 236 Replies
riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

I DON'T GET IT AT ALL HOW DO YOU DO THIS

6. hah.

| why? so I'm not out. |
V................................V

DICE RESULTS
13 = IJustWantToGet20Points
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Just what are the answers to these gibberish questions? Well, it's not a cipher. It's too short to be a cipher. It's not Ubbi-Dubbi. And it's not any known language. So what do you do? Reply in kind! Here are the rules:

1. (Pseudo-German sounding or other with) d/t/th sounds. Word form doesn't matter. (20 / 0)
2. Every word starts with a vowel (9) with the number of consonants equal to or less than the number of vowels (9) with no more than 2 consonants in a row. (2)
3. Vr, n/ng, b/p, d/t/, thl/l/r, k/h, a/o/e/u sounds. I think this one was the hard one. (20 / 10 / 0) full, partial, or nothing.
4. One consonant sound (9) and one vowel sound (9) per word (1). Only one letter words start with a vowel (1)
5. Gibberish form 1 (6) + Gibberish form 2 (slightly altered form 1) (6) + Gibberish form 3 (6) with single or dual apostrophe separated vowel words. (2)
6. Anything goes. It's barely a question. (20)

SCORING:
R2D21999 20 + 11 + 10 + 20 + 14 + 20 + (10) = 105
TheMostManlyMan 20 + 0 + 10 + 19 + 0 + 20 = 69
Reton8 20 + 19 + 10 + 19 + 12 + 20 + (10) = 110
apldeap123 20 + 11 + 10 + 10 + 20 + 20 + (10) = 101
MattEmAngel 20 + 11 + 10 + 19 + 20 + 14 + (10) = 104
riku_ullman - 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 20 = 20

SCORING SUMMARY:
R2D21999 - [2] ograntin was your down fall. [5] Missing Gibberish form 2, but the rest is good. Half bonus for all at least half correct.
TheMostManlyMan - [2] no [4] close [5] no
Reton8 - [2] almost [3] Det er ikke danske sprog. [4] Aa Half bonus for all at least half correct.
apldeap123 - Half bonus for all at least half correct.
MattEmAngel - Half bonus for all at least half correct.

Patrick2011 is eliminated for not answering any of the questions. He wagered 26 points and finds himself at 221

STANDINGS
00474 MattEmAngel +0
00403 R2D21999 +1
00402 apldeap123 -1
00384 Reton8 +2
00344 TheMostManlyMan +0
00314 riku_ullman -2

00221 Patrick2011
00044.25 StormWalker
00040 Darkfire45
00000.4 nivlac724
00000 JACKinbigletters
-00011 evilsweetblock
-00012 pangtongshu
-00023 Nerdsoft
-00040 Lowco1

You may have noticed that I have stopped directly informing users when rounds are about to end. 10 bonus Gantic Points would have been awarded for pointing that out before this note. This is a reminder that there are still ways to earn secret bonus Gantic Points.

Round 6 will start soon.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

That was all luck on my part.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

phew. I am so glad I got that one right.

and I have to point out that this is very fun.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Riku would have been eliminated if Patrick had posted.

You should find yourself lucky.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

I thought I wasn't going to make it. I tried everything, but nothing would work. then I looked at everyone else's answer and realized "oh that's an easy one."

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

What? You always respond with some kind of analysis first. You just quit shortly after because you don't see a point to continuing.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

ROUND 6
ROUND 6 is a question round related to creativity. Please answer the following questions as completely as possible.

These answers might not be found on Armor Games, but there are clues to at least two of these questions. They require your understanding of Gantic.

1. Had I not accidentally lost the lengthy save file, how many sections would there have been to "Gantic Necromantic" and what would each section be about?
2 Gantic Points per correct response. Individual bonus is multiplicative per correct response.
2. Suppose Gantic made a game called "The Run of Randa". What is the genre? Who is Randa? I am looking for a general description. Gender, Age, Place of Origin. The last two need not be specific.
3. Suppose Gantic wrote the a poem titled "The L of Only" (which I have but not posted). List the wordplay that could be in it.
1 Gantic Point per correct response. Individual bonus is multiplicative per correct response.
4. Suppose Gantic drew a picture titled "I Went There Yesterday". What is the painting about?

These last two questions are game-changers. The ability to answer them correct will guarantee you a spot in the semifinals.
5. The first Elegance is Moronic. The second is Sophomoric. What is the third Elegance? This is NOT the answer:

There is only one major "elegance" left to cover, one that is so truly elegant that when performed improperly assumes the role of the other elegances.

1000 Gantic Points for performing it properly, split amongst all correct answers. All or nothing.
6. What do you think the semifinal round is?
1000 Gantic Points for answering this one correctly, split amongst all correct answers. All or nothing.

Scoring will be similar to the first round except where noted. It is possible to earn over 2000 Gantic Points this round. Doing so will guarantee a spot in the semifinals. Why?

The TWO Gantestants with the lowest scores at the end of this round will be eliminated and we will move on to the semi-finals, a departure from the previous rounds.

You have two weeks to submit your answers and you may not change them after they have been submitted.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

wow, two weeks? looks like I might be changing my answers.

2Q. Suppose Gantic made a game called "The Run of Randa". What is the genre? Who is Randa? I am looking for a general description. Gender, Age, Place of Origin.

2A. Randa is a zebra who is trying to run from a lion. he is at age 6 and he is in Africa.

4Q. Suppose Gantic drew a picture titled "I Went There Yesterday". What is the painting about?

4A. Wherever you went before the day you drew the picture.

5Q. 5. The first Elegance is Moronic. The second is Sophomoric. What is the third Elegance? This is NOT the answer:

There is only one major "elegance" left to cover, one that is so truly elegant that when performed improperly assumes the role of the other elegances.

5A. Cormoronic

6Q. What do you think the semifinal round is?

6A. I think the semifinal round is about references. Ex: "what is the third Elegance?" as question 5 in this round. but the questions should be harder than that.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

1. At least two more, by the time period, one would of course be about mental poop and the genius behind it and what it became. The other would be about how you gave riddles for users to solve and how you came overjoyed seeing them solving your little mischievous riddles.

2. The genere is action. Randa is an African 7 year old girl running from the living perils of her birthplace, the African jungle.

3. There are only words with L but it needs to have only one L, or the poem has only one L and no others.

4. It's basically a person looking out a window, symbolizing that the person is looking back on his past.

5. Ceramic.

6. A review of past questions, you bring together all the points the player has earned, and if one of the players get one last question right they will have completed the Gantest.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

There are TEN days left.

It probably wasn't a wise decision to answer so early unless you're confident that you're one of the top four.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

I change 6A.

6A: a round based off of luck.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@riku_ullman: You can't change your answers this round.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

but you never said so!
(you cheater...)

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You have two weeks to submit your answers and you may not change them after they have been submitted.

It's right there at the end of the post and it's been there since I posted it.

Showing 181-195 of 236