ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Posts not working

28 2612
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

It seems that the submit button is currently unable to create non-blank post. Attempting to submit a post forces a refresh and creates a blank post, requiring an edit to get actual text. I experienced this about an hour ago, and there is also possible evidence in the Town Meeting, which consists of the following:

1) riku_ullman made a post in the town meeting, but he saved an edit 10 minutes after making the post.

2) At the same time, I saw apldeap123 make a blank post. After a refresh, the post was edited with what was most likely the original text.

3) Before the edit in #2, the forum showed riku_ullman as the last user to post in the town meeting.

Edit: The glitch seems to have been fixed just as I created this thread.

• 28 Replies
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

@Patrick2011

I am also experiencing the same problem. Whenever I hit the 'send' button while posting, the first thing that appears is a blank page. When I click 'refresh', a message appears asking if I am willing to refresh. When I do, my post appears blank. Then I have to type all over again. I hope this post works.

Edit: Yes it does. Thanks, Dev team!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

test

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Patrick2011 @apldeap123 I can't duplicate, but maybe it was fixed quickly on the web dev side.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

uhh ferret sorry for reporting you in who on armorgames do you miss? because your post was black. hope this post works. I will copy it just in case.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The glitch is still on, as shown by the blank posts on page 1.

Edit: It seems that the blank posts aren't counted as posts in the forum page.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

no, he is trolling us. report him!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,782 posts
Chamberlain

@riku_ullman this is 100% not trolling. I've had two of my posts disappear now (including this one before I edited it) and 2 of Ferret's do so as well. I even had some of my text disappear from my edit and it reappeared after I posted.

No trolling.

~Manly

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We're working on this. It's whenever you @ somebody.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@MrDayCee Testing.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Should be back to normal now.

Showing 1-15 of 28