ForumsForum GamesCompound ~ Kickstarter (Zombie Survival-like game)

7 3139
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"Today, we make our last stand, no matter how long it shall be or how good we shall fight. Today, we die." ~ Survivor
This game is based a bit off of Dead zone, Die2nite, and a game I made up for the hellavit a while ago. Heres how it works: You WILL die. Nothing you can do will save you from your utter demise, but you can try to take down as many of the dead as you can before you go. You and your fellow survivors must manage the 4-8 different buildings, depending on where you start, how many days you've been alive, or what has been destroyed. After every Stand, you will receive points (Haven't came up with a catchy and corny name yet) which you can use to increase your base stats, buy perm items (or temp items) for your next Stand, or just save up for secret prizes in other forum games I have. Each Stand will have anywhere between 3 to 10 players, and the last one alive will win bonus points. Here is a list of the buildings you might have:
Town Quarters - Always have one
Farm - Always have one
Wall - Always have one
Pump - Always have one
Sniper Nest
Nuke. Reactor
Various buildings (Office, Police, Apartments, etc)
Construction Site
And maybe more, depending on if I think of any.

Here is the char. sheet

Name:
Stands:
-------------------
Current Stand Info
-------------------
Skills
Beginner (Increases production; lasts 10 Stands)
-------------------
Achievements:
-------------------

At 4 people I'll make the actual game and first stand.

• 7 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean
Stands:
-------------------
Current Stand Info
-------------------
Skills
-------------------
Achievements:
-------------------

This sounds interesting, I am also very curious as to those secret prizes in other games...

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I like how your always the first to play or join my games; is it because of that secret about that manly man I almost told you? (ze secret face)

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Name: Nivlac
Stands:
-------------------
Current Stand Info
-------------------
Skills
-------------------
Achievements:
-------------------

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I like how your always the first to play or join my games; is it because of that secret about that manly man I almost told you?
It's just because I will play almost any RPG that interests me, and yes I am still curious of that secret...
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

and yes I am still curious of that secret...

I *might* open up the book of old, and *might* read the story, but then again, its up to Manly.
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

sadface bump

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Well ****. 2/4 player hope, I guess I gotta shut this down for another year. Next year im coming back with a new name and probably more features.

Showing 1-7 of 7