ForumsForum GamesThe hardest riddle in the world

86 24145
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I will give a riddle. The first person to get the answer it correctly wins! I can only answer yes/no questions.

A bell rings, a man dies, a bell rings. What happened?

Remember you can ask yes/no questions to find out what happened.

• 86 Replies
worrinpeace
worrinpeace
150 posts
Nomad

a blind man was swimming and hit a bouy and drounded

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

look so many people already know the answer to this, so lets just forget it about this and wait for him to say what the answer was ok.

Bellness
Bellness
32 posts
Nomad

JEBUS how the heck are you to figure that one out... without google, which I HAVE NOT DONE >.>

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

So, Agent_86, you would always reply to our answers like "No" ? Maybe "No, but close" ? "A li'l bit closer," or "Hell no, you're too far-out," perhaps ?? Hmm.. If someone would even just said the answer, you might just tell as well like "Closer," or "No way," perhaps? ;P Well.. If COMMON's answer is still wrong, whatever we do, we must maybe use a big portion of our brain someday and say some on this thread.. ;P

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

is it about god or something? im thinking when the man dies, his time is up and then another bell rings and another one is born... thats what im thinking

damiendevil666
damiendevil666
72 posts
Nomad

a blind man is swimming.he uses some kind of delayed bell to know where the shore is when he wants to leave. a buoy rings and he mistakes it for the bell he swims to it gets tired and drowns

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

must have heard that one before

Valguiness
Valguiness
1 posts
Nomad

It's a cannon

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I've heard COMMON's answer before but since it is wrong I created my own answer specific to "A bell rings, a man dies, a bell rings." with the knowledge that one person is blind.

A town crier crier ringing his bell announces something that angers the people. They gather into an angry mob that kills a blind person. The town crier announces the person's death.

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

This is the answer:
When a man is born, the bell rings for him.
When the same man dies, the bell rings for him

darkboy584
darkboy584
12 posts
Nomad

A blind swimmer sets an alarm clock to tell him when and what direction to go to shore. The first bell is a buoy, which he mistakenly swims to, getting tired and drowning. Then the alarm clock goes off.Is this right?
:-)

darkboy584
darkboy584
12 posts
Nomad

I hope this is right because if it isnt this is gonna take ages.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Maybe the bell rings a man dies, the bell rings and a kid is born

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure if the real answer has been found yet.

Is the blind man out swimming?
Can the blind man hear the bell?
Does he die because of the bell? Would he have died just as soon even if he hadn't heard the bell?
Does the bell ring because the blind man is dead? Would the bell have rang a second time even if he hadn't died?

yz125
yz125
256 posts
Peasant

what came first the chicken or the egg .if you get it rite you win

Showing 61-75 of 86