ForumsForum GamesThe hardest riddle in the world

86 24146
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I will give a riddle. The first person to get the answer it correctly wins! I can only answer yes/no questions.

A bell rings, a man dies, a bell rings. What happened?

Remember you can ask yes/no questions to find out what happened.

• 86 Replies
GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Are the two bells the same bell?

zachariah25
zachariah25
2 posts
Nomad

This is a really hard riddle...

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
190 posts
Shepherd

Does the riddle take place in a house? Like someone is ringing a bell for this person to come and eat? And he trips and falls? And the person keeps on ringing the bell for the person to come? Just a guess.

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

Hmm.. I'll try. The question in the riddle is "What happened?", so I'm gonna guess the answer to the riddle is "A bell rings, a man dies, a bell rings" ... am I right or I'm just too plain stupid ??! ;P

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

I looked up the answer and it's incredibly stupid.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Was there another man with the blind man when he died?

Was the man holding a bell?

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

What the heck noobking what is your problem! Just because you think it's stupid doesn't mean its stupid to us, please somebody delete his comment!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Did ne1 get the answer yet?

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Are the two bells the same bell?
no.
Does the riddle take place in a house? Like someone is ringing a bell for this person to come and eat? And he trips and falls? And the person keeps on ringing the bell for the person to come?
no to all.
Hmm.. I'll try. The question in the riddle is "What happened?", so I'm gonna guess the answer to the riddle is "A bell rings, a man dies, a bell rings" ... am I right or I'm just too plain stupid ??! ;P
I asked for yes/no questions, but you're just plain stupid.
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Was there another man with the blind man when he died?
Was the man holding a bell?
no to both.
a bell rings.a buoy with a bell on it.
a man cries.the blind guys seeing friend.
a bell rings .the seeing guys bell.
a man dies.the blind guy.
no.
Did ne1 get the answer yet?
no.
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Was it the blindman that died
Did the blind man cry?

COMMON
COMMON
72 posts
Nomad

A man takes his blind friend swimming. The seeing man stands on the shore with a handbell to ring so that the blind man can find his way back to shore if he starts getting too far out. There is a buoy with a bell on it floating out far from shore. The blind man hears the buoy's bell and thinks it's his friend's bell so he follows the sound- further out in the water. The friend on shore sees what is happening and begins shouting and ringing his bell furiously. The blind man becomes exhausted out near the buoy and drowns.

gwoodruler
gwoodruler
105 posts
Nomad

well great job of cheating, but it was already established that the man didnt have a friend with him.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

A man takes his blind friend swimming. The seeing man stands on the shore with a handbell to ring so that the blind man can find his way back to shore if he starts getting too far out. There is a buoy with a bell on it floating out far from shore. The blind man hears the buoy's bell and thinks it's his friend's bell so he follows the sound- further out in the water. The friend on shore sees what is happening and begins shouting and ringing his bell furiously. The blind man becomes exhausted out near the buoy and drowns.
Close but no cigar : )
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

your lying Agent86, that or your talking about another riddle, b/c that was the dead on answer.

Showing 46-60 of 86