ForumsGamesTown of Salem! (Discussion, Strategies, Gameplay, etc.)

44 11916
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I've been in forum games for a while and have seen a few people talking about the game Town of Salem. I figured there was a thread for it here, and it turns out there is none. I thought I'd add a thread for it. Here is a intro to ToS(Town of Salem) taken from the official website to anyone who has never heard of it:

Town of Salem is a browser-based game that challenges players on their ability to convincingly lie as well as detect when other players are lying. The game ranges from 7 to 15 players. These players are randomly divided into alignments - Town, Mafia, Serial Killers, Arsonists and Neutrals. If you are a Town member (the good guys) you must track down the Mafia and other villains before they kill you. The catch? You don't know who is a Town member and who is a villain. If you are an evil role, such as a Serial Killer, you secretly murder town members in the veil of night and try to avoid getting caught. Town of Salem has 29 unique roles ensuring a different experience each time you play. Before a game starts players are put into a lobby where the host can select what roles will be in the game. Players are then assigned roles at random from the list of chosen roles. Players have an in-game role card that explains their roles abilities and alignments.

This game, as stated above, is free and requires no download. Here's a link to the site: Town of Salem. If you join, don't forget to state one of us as a referrer!

Friend list
Darkfire45-Zeroh755
red303-Red303
helpo1-helpo1
JACKinbigletters-JACKinbigletters
blk2860- spiritcrusher77
R2D21999-R2D21999
pickpocket-pick
Doombreed-Doombreed
Gogotank- Gogo2568

• 44 Replies
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

[url=http://www.blankmediagames.com/] Doesn't work here either. Hm

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You're forgetting to end the link code. Maybe then, it'll work.

Also, if you want to add me, it's Zeroh755.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Best strat: Kill Rip no matter the consequences

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

My username is Red303. I should organize a AG game. I'll wait for more people to post, though. Feel free to post your username everyone!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

No matter what Rip is evil. Even if he is town, he is evil. Kill on sight.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Yes, we play lots of Town of Salem in the usual hangout place. We always make sure to never pick our usernames or reveal who we are just in case one or more of us happens to be on the opposite side!

Worst job ever -- Lookout

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

No don't do that Rip heals me all the time

Yes, we play lots of Town of Salem in the usual hangout place. We always make sure to never pick our usernames or reveal who we are just in case one or more of us happens to be on the opposite side!

Better best strat: Don't trust pang; he lied to us consecutively and he'll lie to you, too.

I should organize a AG game

huwehuaheuhwuhauhahuauhaaaa those always ended 'well' within the FGA

My username is the same one I use here, so it's not that hard to remember.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

In my opinion, the witch is the worst role ever.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Better best strat: Don't trust pang; he lied to us consecutively and he'll lie to you, too.

No no that's Clancy. I'm just troublesome

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

Really like this type of games. I'll probably join. Though, I'm not a native English speaker and I prefer to talk a lot in this type of games, which is (of course) better done as F2F communication.

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

Joined (stated Red303 as referer). My nick is helpo1, of course.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Thanks for refering me, helpo! Glad for all the activity here. Don't be afraid to post your ToS username, everyone!

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Well I joined too, same name as here.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Wow, lots of activity here. What's your favorite role?

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I always get my mlg nosc0pe jailor action on and make people poop their pants as they scramble their keyboards to explain what role they are to me. B-)

P-Please no. Don't do it.

No don't do that Rip heals me all the time

ALL HAIL STORMWALKER

Showing 1-15 of 44